No votes
Yes - still sick
6%
No or Not yet
89%

Total votes: 18
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

09vdubgti wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:40 pm I know I'm super late with the poll but yes I got back in last year late March-early April. Lost sense of smell and taste for a few days, bit of ache in my back. However, I got some nasty headaches, like pretty bad ones that I had to sit down for a bit. Felt like my head was going to explode. Thankfully that was all for me, headache lingered around for a bit but everything else only lasted for a few days.
Interesting! Any lingering symptoms that you've noticed since? That's something I'm particularly concerned about.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
09vdubgti
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Drives: Forester

Detroit wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:35 pm
09vdubgti wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:40 pm I know I'm super late with the poll but yes I got back in last year late March-early April. Lost sense of smell and taste for a few days, bit of ache in my back. However, I got some nasty headaches, like pretty bad ones that I had to sit down for a bit. Felt like my head was going to explode. Thankfully that was all for me, headache lingered around for a bit but everything else only lasted for a few days.
Interesting! Any lingering symptoms that you've noticed since? That's something I'm particularly concerned about.
You know, this is an interesting question that has gotten me thinking.

Another buddy brought this up too not long ago, so I am still getting random headaches here n there. Not AS bad tho but still bothersome. So I recently went to an ENT, and he said it might be Chronic sinusitis. I just went to get some scans done yesterday actually. I have my follow up on 11th Feb. Now could they be related, cant say for sure. However, he also did say my left septum was deviated, Im also not one to get headaches but theyve been bit frequent as of late.
09vdubgti
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Drives: Forester

Best of luck, and speedy recovery to your friend.

Thanks, I am just glad that I got over it okay. My sister who is 16, she got it too and it messed her up pretty badly she couldnt walk but more than a few feet because she ran out of breath.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

09vdubgti wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:14 am Best of luck, and speedy recovery to your friend.

Thanks, I am just glad that I got over it okay. My sister who is 16, she got it too and it messed her up pretty badly she couldnt walk but more than a few feet because she ran out of breath.
Dang. :( Hope she's doing better.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

My cousins have caught the rona, and they pretty much been super (sometimes absurdly) precautious. But one of our close friends who originally moved to LA for college from Turkey and now works at Deloitte, flew to VA to visit them. Just like my cousins asked us, she is in self quarantine at my house (which we handed our keys to my cousins) but cousins dad picked her up and she has gotten positive along with my cousins dad. My cousin had to get vaccinated since it is mandatory for teachers in my county and Arlington County, so she turned out to be negative. I'm not gonna get vaccinated anytime soon (hell it isn't available for anyone younger than 65 just yet). Fortunately they don't seem to experiencing anything life threatening.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.