OT 19: Masks On, Clothes Off, Right Hand Left Titty

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Apparently one of Michelle’s coworkers is having similar symptoms, so we’re thinking it did come from her work.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

SAWCE wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:24 pm Apparently one of Michelle’s coworkers is having similar symptoms, so we’re thinking it did come from her work.
:disappoint:

Sorry man, you have been dealt some major shit lately :sad:
SAWCE

D Griff wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:48 pm
SAWCE wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:24 pm Apparently one of Michelle’s coworkers is having similar symptoms, so we’re thinking it did come from her work.
:disappoint:

Sorry man, you have been dealt some major shit lately :sad:
Yeah, thanks man. More fuel on the fire. We’ll get through though.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

wap wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:16 pm
Tarspin wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:51 pm

Not my first choice, but I inherited a case of it for free. You'll often see people buying it because it's a deal, but Laker is even less expensive, so that's cutting into volume. I choose Alexander Keith's, Moosehead, or Steam Whistle when purchasing a tasty Canadian brew.
My go to for :scrooge: beer is LaBatts Blue.
Funny you say that, but I regularly ship local hotdogs, choc chip cookies, and LaBatts Seltzers to Chicago. LaBatts is brewed here in ROC at the Genesee brewery.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Oh shit tots and pears Brandon, for you and momma :massles:
SAWCE

Thanks dude!
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

CaleDeRoo wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:47 pm
wap wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:16 pm

My go to for :scrooge: beer is LaBatts Blue.
Funny you say that, but I regularly ship local hotdogs, choc chip cookies, and LaBatts Seltzers to Chicago. LaBatts is brewed here in ROC at the Genesee brewery.
We already have the worlds greatest hot dogs here.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:58 pm
CaleDeRoo wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:47 pm

:yeahok:

:D

Next time I'm in the windy city I hand you some precious Rochester wieners.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

CaleDeRoo wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:00 pm

:triggered:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

CaleDeRoo wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:00 pm

weiners being offered, :jimp:

I'm a fan of the street :meat: when it is a good Euro product. The spicy Italian or Polish offerings are usually a solid choice.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Man, I was up a lot last night after waking up around midnight with a stuffy nose from one of the kiddies. No smell loss or anything, just an annoying runny nose and a lot of sneezing all day today. I'm washing down the germs with covfefe and a nice glass of scotch that I got for my birthday.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Some whisky sounds pretty cool right about now. I haven't really drank much alcohol lately, I think I've had two beers in the past two weeks and nothing more :disappoint:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

D Griff wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:25 pm Some whisky sounds pretty cool right about now. I haven't really drank much alcohol lately, I think I've had two beers in the past two weeks and nothing more :disappoint:
I'd rather puff most days, but the spicy kick of the whisk is great with clearing my sinuses. :notbad:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

So I'm making it my business to contact every service provider I have, as I get bills, to lower my cost. Saving $5.75 on my phone plan LOL
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:18 pm Pretty sure I’ve got the ‘Vid.

Last night at about 2:30AM michelle bursts into the bedroom gasping for breath. She barely gets Ava’s name out of her mouth and I feared the worst thinking Ava had gotten up in the middle of the night and michelle found her dead or something. Turns out, Ava had woken Michelle up to be let out to pee, found and skunk in the yard, and got sprayed right in the face. The smell was so strong that Michelle vomited multiple times. I couldn’t smell a thing. :neat: wasn’t and got tested this morning, will have official results in a few days, but treating both of ourselves as positive for now.

Sucks if I actually have it, but the timing couldn’t be better. I was able to bathe Ava last night without any trouble at all and didn’t have to put up with the house smelling like skunk at all this morning. I tested my sense with a few things in the fridge and it’s like 5% there. I can very lightly smell Apple Cider Vinegar, which if you’ve every stuck your nose right in a bottle and inhaled you’ll know has a fucking strong smell. Timing should also work out well to where I’m recovered and not contagious just in time for Christmas to go see my mom and family, but I’ll get tests and everything beforehand again just to be safe.

Not being able to smell is the weirdest thing. Taste is still working, but muted a bit. I’m guessing that’s because smell plays a role in taste.
Sorry dude. Those fucking coworkers! Will say this is one of the more humorous VID detection stories I've heard. Skunk is just the most noxious thing, and boom, full defeat by the VID. That is pretty :lol:
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Tarspin wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:37 pm So I'm making it my business to contact every service provider I have, as I get bills, to lower my cost. Saving $5.75 on my phone plan LOL
That's a thing? :impressive:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth

Desertbreh wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:42 pm

Last night at about 2:30AM michelle bursts into the bedroom gasping for breath. She barely gets Ava’s name out of her mouth and I feared the worst thinking Ava had gotten up in the middle of the night and michelle found her dead or something. Turns out, Ava had woken Michelle up to be let out to pee, found and skunk in the yard, and got sprayed right in the face. The smell was so strong that Michelle vomited multiple times. I couldn’t smell a thing. :neat: wasn’t and got tested this morning, will have official results in a few days, but treating both of ourselves as positive for now.

Sucks if I actually have it, but the timing couldn’t be better. I was able to bathe Ava last night without any trouble at all and didn’t have to put up with the house smelling like skunk at all this morning. I tested my sense with a few things in the fridge and it’s like 5% there. I can very lightly smell Apple Cider Vinegar, which if you’ve every stuck your nose right in a bottle and inhaled you’ll know has a fucking strong smell. Timing should also work out well to where I’m recovered and not contagious just in time for Christmas to go see my mom and family, but I’ll get tests and everything beforehand again just to be safe.

Not being able to smell is the weirdest thing. Taste is still working, but muted a bit. I’m guessing that’s because smell plays a role in taste.
Sorry dude. Those fucking coworkers! Will say this is one of the more humorous VID detection stories I've heard. Skunk is just the most noxious thing, and boom, full defeat by the VID. That is pretty :lol:
Did you know that there's some people that aren't bothered by the smell of skunk and actually somewhat like it? My wife and I happen to be in that group oddly.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Detroit wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:46 pm
Tarspin wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:37 pm So I'm making it my business to contact every service provider I have, as I get bills, to lower my cost. Saving $5.75 on my phone plan LOL
That's a thing? :impressive:
Phone companies specifically keep better deals on ice just in case customers start bitching about price or competitor's special deals. I just call with a :bs: story about how my COL is too high and I need help with paying my bills. My cable/internet company did me a solid recently, and I've had luck with car/home insurance in the past. :scrooge: lyfe
SAWCE

Oh yeah for sure! Michelle puked about 10 times in total, and I was just sitting in the bathtub with the pup comforting and cleaning her without smelling a thing.. timing couldn’t have worked out better.
SAWCE

Detroit wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:48 pm

Did you know that there's some people that aren't bothered by the smell of skunk and actually somewhat like it? My wife and I happen to be in that group oddly.
I can normal smell skunk, and don’t like it, but I had that thought here too. That’s when I checked the ACV in the fridge. That smell will knock anybody’s socks off and I couldn’t pick it up at all even with my nose buried in the bottle.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

I did not. Full on skunk scent pervades everything. My former dog (RIP Pua) killed a skunk underneath (one of my) old residences. The odor permeated everything. I had to take my suits outside to the car to detox. I was in a convenience store a full day later and the cashier asked his co-worker "Do you smell something burning?" Took the dog to the vet, who only charged $75.00 to detox the dog. They could have charged me $500, NFG. All that stuff about tomato juice is just bullshit. Take your dog to the pros.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
ChrisoftheNorth

SAWCE wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:20 pm
I can normal smell skunk, and don’t like it, but I had that thought here too. That’s when I checked the ACV in the fridge. That smell will knock anybody’s socks off and I couldn’t pick it up at all even with my nose buried in the bottle.
ACV would knock me out, even just smelling an open bottle from a few feet away. You've definitely got something going on if you can bury your nose in the bottle.
ChrisoftheNorth

Desertbreh wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:22 pm
I did not. Full on skunk scent pervades everything. My former dog (RIP Pua) killed a skunk underneath (one of my) old residences. The odor permeated everything. I had to take my suits outside to the car to detox. I was in a convenience store a full day later and the cashier asked his co-worker "Do you smell something burning?" Took the dog to the vet, who only charged $75.00 to detox the dog. They could have charged me $500, NFG. All that stuff about tomato juice is just bullshit. Take your dog to the pros.
Have yet to experience full-blast skunk at ground zero. Would probably change my tune.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Yep, they're called stoners :lolol:

Skunk smells like dat good good.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

I figured I was one of the few that doesn't mind it either. My Brotha from another Motha in detroit agrees... :mindblown: once again.