Covid check in-May 19th 2020

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!

What is the current state of Covid Restrictions in YOUR area?

Phase 0 - Full lock down, can only go outside to not starve PPE required
5%
Phase 1 - Full lock down but some signs of life, some outdoor activities are ok if open, yet most aren't, outside is still death, most businesses closed, PPE required
37%
Phase 2 - Partial lock down, about 1/2 the businesses back to operating, while at reduced capacities, 25/50% PPE required
53%
Phase 3 - Almost back to normal, PPE suggested, most businesses open, while minor restrictions still exist.
5%
Phase 4 - Never locked down or Pretty much business as usual PPE no where to be seen
No votes

Total votes: 19
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

troyguitar wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 2:23 pm Don't know if/when anything here is opening, we're not going anywhere regardless. :scrooge:
Rochester entered Phase II last week. Also my cousin is starting to sell Detroit style pizzas. I'll let you know if he does any pop ups closer to you.
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Well now we went :fullretard: and are just partying outside
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Busy in the gym tonight, but people were respecting the rules and wiping shit down. Lots of new faces, hoping they clear out as their old gyms open back up slowly.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Illinois moved to Phase 3 as of this past Friday, which is how I was able get my hair cut yesterday. Restaurants are able to serve patrons in outdoor patios only for now. Still don't think I'll be doing anything other than carry out for a while :doe:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

wap wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:10 pm Illinois moved to Phase 3 as of this past Friday, which is how I was able get my hair cut yesterday. Restaurants are able to serve patrons in outdoor patios only for now. Still don't think I'll be doing anything other than carry out for a while :doe:
We went out to eat last week at the beach while we were there. We decided to go for a late lunch at 2 PM and sit outside on the patio as weather was great, nice water views, and safer. It seemed pretty legit with employees in masks and plenty of space between others. While leaving the establishment though, the inside bar was rather packed :notsure: We also drove by many places with loads of people :notsure:
wap

D Griff wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:30 pm
wap wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:10 pm Illinois moved to Phase 3 as of this past Friday, which is how I was able get my hair cut yesterday. Restaurants are able to serve patrons in outdoor patios only for now. Still don't think I'll be doing anything other than carry out for a while :doe:
We went out to eat last week at the beach while we were there. We decided to go for a late lunch at 2 PM and sit outside on the patio as weather was great, nice water views, and safer. It seemed pretty legit with employees in masks and plenty of space between others. While leaving the establishment though, the inside bar was rather packed :notsure: We also drove by many places with loads of people :notsure:
Being outside with the ocean breeze and spaced apart was pretty safe for sure, not to mention awesome. :megusta:

But a packed bar? :hellno: :disgust:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

wap wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:15 pm

Being outside with the ocean breeze and spaced apart was pretty safe for sure, not to mention awesome. :megusta:

By packed I mean like 15-20 people in a 20x30 ft bar area or so... but still a :nope: from me.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

We got 35,000 people out protesting with no masks
wap

max225 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:38 pm

We had a bunch of them here as well. Look for a spike in about 2 weeks. :rage:
Huckleberry
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 2004 GTO

SAWCE wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:56 pm Busy in the gym tonight, but people were respecting the rules and wiping shit down. Lots of new faces, hoping they clear out as their old gyms open back up slowly.
The problem is the heavier breathing that goes along with working out. You can wipe down all you want, but that doesn't affect the airborne droplets.
Acid666
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

I'm curious when Barnes is gonna un-covid and send me my damn Yodas and penis valve stem caps.
MAIS BRUH
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

Acid666 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:13 pm I'm curious when Barnes is gonna un-covid and send me my damn Yodas and penis valve stem caps.
MAIS BRUH
You a weird baw, baw.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
wap

Melon wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:11 pm
Acid666 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:13 pm I'm curious when Barnes is gonna un-covid and send me my damn Yodas and penis valve stem caps.
MAIS BRUH
You a weird baw, baw.
:notwrong: :lol:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

wap wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:46 pm
max225 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:38 pm

We had a bunch of them here as well. Look for a spike in about 2 weeks. :rage:
It's fucking ridiculous and one of the prime reasons why I'm coming back later than planned, in Turkey I got yelled at by a cop for temporarily taking out my facemask for good 10 seconds since my sunglasses were fogging while I was on a run. Every store I go into, they check my temp. At retail stores, they disinfect all the clothes that I tried out and let it dry and out of reach for 24 hours.

Most of the current cases right now are not even in Istanbul anymore, which is about 15% of the entire national population. Hospitals are almost empty, I barely see ambulances anymore for the last 2 weeks. More cases are in more rural/less populated areas where there was no social distancing whatsoever. BUT, they still don't let :wap: out until the 15th, which is :fullretard:
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.