OT 12: Pew Pew Pew

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

SAWCE wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:15 pm Traffic was extra heavy this morning. I made the decision to take a carpool exit to shave off ~5 minutes so I wouldn't be as late to work. Got popped by a bike cop at the bottom of the exit. Lost those five minutes and it'll probably cost me about $500. Ouch. Lesson learned.
dont invite the man into your life
brain go brrrrrr
nuggstein
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 2012 GTI

Damn, remember that failure to turn ticket I got? Well, I behave and I never do that anymore when coming home. If there's a bus, I wait behind it no matter how long it takes. However, if I am stopped there, I see so many cars going around the bus and not turning, and they never get caught. Every day.
:crang:
nuggstein
Drives: 2012 GTI

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:30 pm
SAWCE wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:15 pm Traffic was extra heavy this morning. I made the decision to take a carpool exit to shave off ~5 minutes so I wouldn't be as late to work. Got popped by a bike cop at the bottom of the exit. Lost those five minutes and it'll probably cost me about $500. Ouch. Lesson learned.
Tickle their toes, instead.
:crang:
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

I should have had :jesus: as my copilot.
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

Trying to decide how I want to prep for this certification exam in June. Do I go to an in-person class which nukes nearly my entire Saturday for 12 weeks? Or do an online course, with recorded sessions for referring back to, which meets once a week for 5 weeks, 3 hours at a time?

:notsure:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Apex wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:49 pm Trying to decide how I want to prep for this certification exam in June. Do I go to an in-person class which nukes nearly my entire Saturday for 12 weeks? Or do an online course, with recorded sessions for referring back to, which meets once a week for 5 weeks, 3 hours at a time?

Online.
Apex

D Griff wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:58 pm
Apex wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:49 pm Trying to decide how I want to prep for this certification exam in June. Do I go to an in-person class which nukes nearly my entire Saturday for 12 weeks? Or do an online course, with recorded sessions for referring back to, which meets once a week for 5 weeks, 3 hours at a time?

Online.
:dat: is what I am heavily leaning towards. Need to make sure I stay focused on it and study outside of class too.
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

nuggstein wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:36 pm

goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

fucking hell, nothing put a nigga in a shit mood like thinking he about to pay off the credit card and there is now 70 bucks of bullshit on there i have to ask about
brain go brrrrrr
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

D Griff wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:58 pm

Online.
:dat:
Knock it out in less than half the time.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

So, I watch this guy's youtube videos, mainly because he is really dense when it comes to tools and mechanical work but has a series about rebuilding wrecked motorcycles.

The first one was a Ducati that he absolutely botched and had to have fixed at a shop at the end before he could give it away as planned. Now he's working on a ZX-10 and brought the mechanic in from the shop from the last bike.

I was completely floored to see his subscribers are paying him nearly $8k a week to make the videos.... And, to top it all off, late last year he was complaining about how it was too much work and he would cut down how many videos he makes...

:wtf: I would be making and editing videos and would never complain.

https://www.patreon.com/chaseontwowheels
SAWCE

Man my back is pretty tender where they sliced me up on Monday. Really anxious to get the biopsy results.
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:45 pm Man my back is pretty tender where they sliced me up on Monday. Really anxious to get the biopsy results.
Dude... yeah, I had one done a couple years ago and it seemed like more of a big deal than they told me it would be. Results came back fine, luckily.

Hoping for the best for you man....
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:31 pm fucking hell, nothing put a nigga in a shit mood like thinking he about to pay off the credit card and there is now 70 bucks of bullshit on there i have to ask about
That’sracist.jpg
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
SAWCE

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:47 pm
SAWCE wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:45 pm Man my back is pretty tender where they sliced me up on Monday. Really anxious to get the biopsy results.
Dude... yeah, I had one done a couple years ago and it seemed like more of a big deal than they told me it would be. Results came back fine, luckily.

Yeah, she said to treat it like I'd skinned my knee, so I still went to the gym that night and trained... back! Probably not the best idea.

I hope things are fine too. I've had this sinking feeling in my gut like last time though when they came back positive. We'll see. Can't stress about it too much since there's nothing I can do.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:47 am
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:27 pm

All you guys who are saying "she put on just the right amount of weight during pregnancy".....uh yeah don't go sharing that with any females you're interested in continuing to be friends with. I think if you're going to bear all the burdens of bringing crotchfruit into the world, you can slam a few fucking ho-hos during the process if you're in the mood. Having done nothing more than donated some semen, :stfu:
:sass: :tits: :midol: :fatty:

of course I wouldn't share that with most people

[notjoking]

But with my wife / inner circle
:stfu:

Life is about balance and treating pregnancy like a free pass to get fat eating shit food is simply not taking care of either the baby OR yourself. And that should be socially shamed. And we probably shouldn't be friends if we don't agree.
[/notjoking]
I'm not advocating any of the stuff you're talking about. I'm just saying there's a lot going on biologically which may cause you to not feel like quinoa salad for lunch? Perhaps down there in airboat country this is more of a social problem than these parts? Plus you're potentially defriending me from the foxhole of your conviction? :bruh: I just suggesting you should get a little leeway. I'm not suggesting you just starting eating Little Caesar's and Oreos for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

Sno wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:21 am I promised myself I'd pay attention to these red flags this year and not take difficult brides.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Desertbreh wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:59 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:47 am

:sass: :tits: :midol: :fatty:

of course I wouldn't share that with most people

[notjoking]

But with my wife / inner circle
:stfu:

Life is about balance and treating pregnancy like a free pass to get fat eating shit food is simply not taking care of either the baby OR yourself. And that should be socially shamed. And we probably shouldn't be friends if we don't agree.
[/notjoking]
I'm not advocating any of the stuff you're talking about. I'm just saying there's a lot going on biologically which may cause you to not feel like quinoa salad for lunch? Perhaps down there in airboat country this is more of a social problem than these parts? Plus you're potentially defriending me from the foxhole of your conviction? :bruh: I just suggesting you should get a little leeway. I'm not suggesting you just starting eating Little Caesar's and Oreos for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Sure, but like i sad ballance. Its ok to eat the cake every once in a while, but eating cake with every meal is probably no the best move.

And yes, getting fat while pregnant and staying that way after is a yuge problem down south.
brain go brrrrrr
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

more of a ball gag fan, for the man, myself.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Sno wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:21 am Getting major red flags from a potential client...

So far she has been the type that instead of pulling together her thoughts in one cohesive email, she will email me five times in a row all with different thoughts.

We had a 10:00 am scheduled this morning about 45 minutes north of me. The roads in Indy were absolute shit due to ice. They shut down our main highway between at least twice and were diverting.

I emailed at 6:30 am requesting a reschedule.

Had nothing by 8:00 so I texted her. Got not response.

Called her at 8:15 and left a message telling her to call me when she got it and we would reschedule.

At 9:15 am she emails me back saying no problem then calls me while I'm responding to her immediately insisting that today was the only good day for her and that they would come south to me for 11:00 am. Ok, fine.

She sends me a text at 10:30 saying they're leaving. For a 45 minute trip on a good day. I check traffic reports and everything is still FUBAR.

It's now 11:20 and they still aren't here.

I promised myself I'd pay attention to these red flags this year and not take difficult brides.

Can I leave??
Pull the ejection handles.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
razr390

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:06 pm
Desertbreh wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:59 pm

Sure, but like i sad ballance. Its ok to eat the cake every once in a while, but eating cake with every meal is probably no the best move.

And yes, getting fat while pregnant and staying that way after is a yuge problem down south.
Lot’s of fat people down south too. From all that comfort food and southern eatin’

:iono:

Lots of fat people everywhere. I don’t see a problem with anyone keeping SOME weight after pregnancy. There are obvious biological and physiological reactions occurring pre, during and post-pregnancy, and no two bodies react the same way.

You care more about the issue than some others, and I think that’s where the real differentiation is.
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
razr390

Desertbreh wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:10 pm
Sno wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:21 am Getting major red flags from a potential client...

So far she has been the type that instead of pulling together her thoughts in one cohesive email, she will email me five times in a row all with different thoughts.

We had a 10:00 am scheduled this morning about 45 minutes north of me. The roads in Indy were absolute shit due to ice. They shut down our main highway between at least twice and were diverting.

I emailed at 6:30 am requesting a reschedule.

Had nothing by 8:00 so I texted her. Got not response.

Called her at 8:15 and left a message telling her to call me when she got it and we would reschedule.

At 9:15 am she emails me back saying no problem then calls me while I'm responding to her immediately insisting that today was the only good day for her and that they would come south to me for 11:00 am. Ok, fine.

She sends me a text at 10:30 saying they're leaving. For a 45 minute trip on a good day. I check traffic reports and everything is still FUBAR.

It's now 11:20 and they still aren't here.

I promised myself I'd pay attention to these red flags this year and not take difficult brides.

Can I leave??
Pull the ejection handles.
404: ejection handles not found.
Apex

Melon wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:06 pm
Sno wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:21 am I promised myself I'd pay attention to these red flags this year and not take difficult brides.
:amaze: :bravo:
wap

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:47 pm
:dat:
When do you expect to get the results?
wap

dubshow wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:09 pm

more of a ball gag fan, for the man, myself.
:member: Ballgag? So many lulz.