OT 12: Pew Pew Pew

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

[user not found] wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:24 am Getting out of bed this morning was exceedingly difficult
:dat:

I want to start waking up earlier. Maybe 5 am
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

razr390 wrote:We got some :jalepenis: snow :fuckyeah:
We are getting above feeezing by Friday and our highs stay there throughout the weekend. Hopefully spring comes early this year.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

razr390 wrote:
[user not found] wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:24 am Getting out of bed this morning was exceedingly difficult
:dat:

I want to start waking up earlier. Maybe 5 am
Woke up at 5 this morning to be at a client's for 7am. I got here 5 min late and now I'm still sitting in the lobby waiting for my contact to get back to me. OPs disorganization kills me. Just got a msg back saying I'm early, but i am training their staff and they work from 7-330pm, plus this is the third day that I'm training deez guise and the first two days started at 7am.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Not loving the 5 am starts, except that i avoid morning preps with kids/drop offs.
Acid666
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

Melon wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:36 am Today doe, I may take the whole day off, let this all just blow over. I might be able to take 1/2 a day doe, so, we shall see.
Im working from home again today. Worked last night till about 10 to get some shit out. My client (engine guy) was calling me from the fucking woods in Mississippi and was hunting in this shit. Jesus, that's hardcore fo dat meat.

I'm waiting for Kendra to get off work right now so I can bring her back. The truck had a super flat like at the nola race so I had to pump that up. Not sure why it goes dead flat when the weather gets super cold
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

Morning DFD!
nuggstein
Drives: 2012 GTI

good morning
:crang:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

[user not found] wrote:
Tarspin wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:30 am Not loving the 5 am starts, except that i avoid morning preps with kids/drop offs.
I like getting up at 5:15/5:30 which is my normal time. Today was 0400. Ugh.
:impressive:

I would need to get to sleep earlier. I am usually a night owl which puts the 5 am wake up right in line with, or shortly after REM sleep. It hurts some days, today was surprisingly decent.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

So my boss man forgot to pass on the message that this training day starts at 3pm. Customer needed to shuffle the start time to accomodate for their shift changes. :thanksobama:

It actually works out great. Im in a really quaint town that i will explore.

Here is some piktars of a little lake i found after ironing out the start time deets...ImageImage
Apex

Tarspin wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:32 am So my boss man forgot to pass on the message that this training day starts at 3pm. Customer needed to shuffle the start time to accomodate for their shift changes. :thanksobama:

Here is some piktars of a little lake i found after ironing out the start time deets...ImageImage
In4 :doughnut: pics
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

:dat: ate a :doughnut: with my breakfast combo from the local coffee haus. :fatty: :beetus:
Apex

Tarspin wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:42 am :dat: ate a :doughnut: with my breakfast combo from the local coffee haus. :fatty: :beetus:
:fuckyeah:
coogles
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Hooptie Crotchfruit Carrier

Tarspin wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:42 am :dat: ate a :doughnut: with my breakfast combo from the local coffee haus. :fatty: :beetus:

Dammit. Now I want one. (or two)
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Observation #1

Quite the lavish parking enforcement building! I'm opting to park underground and just pay the daily max. Free spots just don't exist in downtown Peterborough.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

[user not found] wrote:
Tarspin wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:32 am So my boss man forgot to pass on the message that this training day starts at 3pm. Customer needed to shuffle the start time to accomodate for their shift changes. :thanksobama:

What town are you in?
Peterborough, Ontario. It is about 1.5 hrs east of Toronto. Lots of old folks seems to be the theme.Image
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

I've been through it to cottage but never spent time here. It will be interdesant to kill this many hrs. Kind of a nice change from the usual doe.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

:notbad:

Take much potato pics!
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

D Griff wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:06 pm :howdy:

I'm in Houston. The roads are covered in ice and the Bang Bus got broken in to last night :disgust: .
I too am iced in today, 'working' from home

Maybe they were homeless and legit needed a place to stay :ino: Still not right but at least understandable.
brain go brrrrrr
nuggstein
Drives: 2012 GTI

[user not found] wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:51 am
nuggstein wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:18 amgood morning
Craig! How ya been man!?!?
I've been alright. And you? Just been mad busy...working, was in Disney this past weekend...so damn cold.

Still can't handle rides. I wish I could. My girlfriend thinks something is wrong with my brain, because I can't handle even the slightest drops. We went on a ride where they said it had "small drops" and it was very bumpy, wasn't really a coaster, and I was holding on for my dear life. Even the slightest movement makes my stomach drop. I was screaming "fuck" because I couldn't handle it. It's not that I'm scared or anything, it's that my body can't handle it. I get told that I'm fine with acceleration in a car and whatnot, but that's not the same. Unfortunately, she likes rides, I'll go on the chill ones.

A few years ago I went with my friends down the shore. They all wanted to go on this ride that just spins, and you stick to the wall inside. They said not to worry, doesn't even feel like you're going fast. So I said, fuck it, and went on. I had second thoughts and told the dude controlling the ride in the middle to open the door and let me out. He said no. I kept arguing with him and he wouldn't let me out, and started the ride. I couldn't handle it, nearly passed out. I was shaking and sweating and couldn't breathe for like two hours, and my "friends" thought it was hilarious.
:crang:
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

:howdy:
:therapist:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Pipes mildly froze in the attic last night it was so fracking cold :disgust:
brain go brrrrrr
haleyann
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Forester & Fiata

I wish it would snow here again, I wanna play in the Subaru! But nooooo... it’s 55 degrees and a little cloudy.
Calvinball

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:25 am Pipes mildly froze in the attic last night it was so fracking cold :disgust:
:rage:

You not getting water flow anywhere?
Calvinball

[user not found] wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:28 am
nuggstein wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:21 am

I've been alright. And you? Just been mad busy...working, was in Disney this past weekend...so damn cold.

Still can't handle rides. I wish I could. My girlfriend thinks something is wrong with my brain, because I can't handle even the slightest drops. We went on a ride where they said it had "small drops" and it was very bumpy, wasn't really a coaster, and I was holding on for my dear life. Even the slightest movement makes my stomach drop. I was screaming "fuck" because I couldn't handle it. It's not that I'm scared or anything, it's that my body can't handle it. I get told that I'm fine with acceleration in a car and whatnot, but that's not the same. Unfortunately, she likes rides, I'll go on the chill ones.

A few years ago I went with my friends down the shore. They all wanted to go on this ride that just spins, and you stick to the wall inside. They said not to worry, doesn't even feel like you're going fast. So I said, fuck it, and went on. I had second thoughts and told the dude controlling the ride in the middle to open the door and let me out. He said no. I kept arguing with him and he wouldn't let me out, and started the ride. I couldn't handle it, nearly passed out. I was shaking and sweating and couldn't breathe for like two hours, and my "friends" thought it was hilarious.
Which ride?

Some people's inner ear is just like that. That sucks
Either physiological or anxiety. Or physiological causing anxiety.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

nuggstein wrote:
[user not found] wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:51 am Craig! How ya been man!?!?

Well, there goes that girlfriend. :(