Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Turbro Go Kart/ Yamaha Bolt

Hows it been going everyone?
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Barnes93cb wrote:Hows it been going everyone?
No complaints here. I'm about to fly up to Baltimore.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

:jizz:
Barnes93cb

D Griff wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:48 am
Barnes93cb wrote:Hows it been going everyone?
No complaints here. I'm about to fly up to Baltimore.
Go get some fresh seafood. Crabs might be a bit pricy because theyre out of season but I am certain they will still be delicious.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

online baking broken, convinced I'm getting FUCKED by at&t out of 70 dollars for ?????

oh and another month of budget rage. I really hate adulting.
brain go brrrrrr
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Chipotle :poop: are the worst :nuke: :sad:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
C00bs
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class

[user not found] wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:41 am
D Griff wrote:
Isn't TSA actually somewhat :waxer: ?

That job would suck :doe:
Nope. Minimum wage for most of them.
If razr can obtain a permanent federal job, I would hop on that. I am a fed. Don't be so focused on the particular job/pay right away. Being a federal employee for more than 2 years (you become a permanent conditional employee and then after 3 years you have tenure) allows you to apply to all federal jobs with status. This means you can apply as already having a federal job and make it towards the top of hiring lists without having to worry about thing such as veteran preference. USAjobs is a giant black hole to anyone other than a veteran or someone with career status.

You can always have a side hustle more in line with your job responsibilities to pave the way for a different job. I know all of this first hand as a fed with a pretty kickass job. I have my complaints because I do not want my current location, and I want to move in with my girlfriend who lives 2 hours away, but trust me when I say you should be be thrilled with a federal offer of employment.
C00bs
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class

Morning ya bishes.
Barnes93cb

I like my jerb benefits. 30 days paid leave, free healthcare, retirement after 20.

The pay isnt the best. But by no means am I doing bad for someone with a HS diploma. Retired Veteran status is only 14 years away.
C00bs
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class

Barnes93cb wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:41 am I like my jerb benefits. 30 days paid leave, free healthcare, retirement after 20.

The pay isnt the best. But by no means am I doing bad for someone with a HS diploma. Retired Veteran status is only 14 years away.
One of my biggest regrets is not doing Jag. Look at fed jobs too with that status.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Barnes93cb wrote:
D Griff wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:48 am No complaints here. I'm about to fly up to Baltimore.
Go get some fresh seafood. Crabs might be a bit pricy because theyre out of season but I am certain they will still be delicious.
:notbad: I enjoy Baltimore, will try to get some good food. Not really a huge shell fish guy but might do it, when in Rome and all that.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Barnes93cb wrote:I like my jerb benefits. 30 days paid leave, free healthcare, retirement after 20.

:notbad:

I'm probably looking at another 40 years of bullshit.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

D Griff wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:29 am
Barnes93cb wrote:I like my jerb benefits. 30 days paid leave, free healthcare, retirement after 20.

:notbad:

I'm probably looking at another 40 years of bullshit.
I'll probably be working till i'm near death :( Will go part time :doe: at some point as 'retirement'
brain go brrrrrr
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

C00bs wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:37 am
[user not found] wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:41 am Nope. Minimum wage for most of them.
If razr can obtain a permanent federal job, I would hop on that. I am a fed. Don't be so focused on the particular job/pay right away. Being a federal employee for more than 2 years (you become a permanent conditional employee and then after 3 years you have tenure) allows you to apply to all federal jobs with status. This means you can apply as already having a federal job and make it towards the top of hiring lists without having to worry about thing such as veteran preference. USAjobs is a giant black hole to anyone other than a veteran or someone with career status.

You can always have a side hustle more in line with your job responsibilities to pave the way for a different job. I know all of this first hand as a fed with a pretty kickass job. I have my complaints because I do not want my current location, and I want to move in with my girlfriend who lives 2 hours away, but trust me when I say you should be be thrilled with a federal offer of employment.
PM’d. Let’s chat
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
nuggstein
Drives: 2012 GTI

hello
:crang:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

oh and of course the bank changes its website and breaks the mint connection. Awesome.
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

razr390 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:06 pm
C00bs wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:37 am

PM’d. Let’s chat
:narc: :millennial: going to live off the tax payers one way or another as a life aspiration
brain go brrrrrr
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:16 pm oh and of course the bank changes its website and breaks the mint connection. Awesome.
Just spend all the money. Make your own story, don't count beans!
stripethree
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '04 R32, '90 Miata, '17 CB300F

F1 weekend was pretty 5/7. Will post more in Motorsports thread.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

troyguitar wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:16 pm oh and of course the bank changes its website and breaks the mint connection. Awesome.
Just spend all the money. Make your own story, don't count beans!
:disgust: :fax: needs :midol: :fax:
brain go brrrrrr
C00bs
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:17 pm
razr390 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:06 pm
PM’d. Let’s chat
:narc: :millennial: going to live off the tax payers one way or another as a life aspiration
LMAO. Federal employees if they are a professional almost always get paid less than the private sector. There has been an unjustified attack on federal employees for quite some time. That pension you hear about??? It's only good for employees who have been around for 35 years or so. People choose federal employment for some benefits such as work life balance, a small pension, and the mission/ the work they do.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

C00bs wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:32 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:17 pm

LMAO. Federal employees if they are a professional almost always get paid less than the private sector. There has been an unjustified attack on federal employees for quite some time. That pension you hear about??? It's only good for employees who have been around for 35 years or so. People choose federal employment for some benefits such as work life balance, a small pension, and the mission/ the work they do.
:yeahok:
brain go brrrrrr
C00bs
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:34 pm
C00bs wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:32 pm

If you don't believe this, look it up. Oh wait, fake news right?
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

C00bs wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:38 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:34 pm
If you don't believe this, look it up. Oh wait, fake news right?
they make the same if not more in terms of total compensation. Even more so when you consider many federal employess work a real 40 hour week vs and industry "40 hr week"

but really,
:whocares: :whocares: :whocares:
:whocares: :aintcare: :whocares:
:whocares: :whocares: :whocares:
brain go brrrrrr