Caspian

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Gberg2119 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:35 pm
[user not found] wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:49 pm Caspian has been fully banned.

I abide by a lot of crazy but not alleging a race fabricated the murder of people for the sake of control
:fuckyeah:

Onto the next forum for that POS. I guess you could've directed him to golfmk6... :lolol:
:lolgasm:
Just what JJ deserves.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

Acid666 wrote:
[user not found] wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:41 pm :dat:

He definitely rustled some jimmies.
Everyone trolls a bit. But everyone here also has something to add to the discussion and something to say. I feel like this place is a place where there's a bunch of adults where some people adult more than others. And some need info on certain adulting activities like house adulting, financial adulting, car maintenance adulting.... adult drinking, adult lady viewing, and other adultingly gentlemenly affairs.
Cassie didn't contribute to any of these adult activities.
I tried on several occasions to get him out of his bubble, it was a lost cause.

Sent from the Beer Depository
:therapist:
Calvinball

wap wrote:
Acid666 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:32 pm Everyone trolls a bit. But everyone here also has something to add to the discussion and something to say. I feel like this place is a place where there's a bunch of adults where some people adult more than others. And some need info on certain adulting activities like house adulting, financial adulting, car maintenance adulting.... adult drinking, adult lady viewing, and other adultingly gentlemenly affairs.
Cassie didn't contribute to any of these adult activities.
:dat:
Didn't contributenthe :lolol: either, imo.
He was moderately interesting to me :therapist:

ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Aw, dang. I'll miss his unique flavor of :fullretard:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
wap

Calvinball wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:44 am
wap wrote: :dat:
Didn't contributenthe :lolol: either, imo.
He was moderately interesting to me :therapist:

I can see that, as a :fullretard: specimen to study professionally.
Acid666
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

Even if this guy didn't believe everything he was posting... The gall to actually go THAT into detail to counter someone's opinion is way counterproductive. Which is what leads me to believe that some of this paranoia is real. You can't just research the shit out of something and make a giant post at the drop of a hat. That shit takes research. Something a crazy like that has likely done so spouting out at the keyboard comes naturally because he's not having to look up so much info for reference material.
I'm telling you, I've dealt with people like that so I know they exist.

I still can't tell if this guy was real or just a super undercover brother troll that knows some of you guys.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

But what is the gain in trolling anyone on here? We're a bunch of trolls, not a single person got :triggered: by him... which is what you want if you're trolling.

If anything, most were just annoyed and :disgust: with him
Acid666

max225 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:37 pm But what is the gain in trolling anyone on here? We're a bunch of trolls, not a single person got :triggered: by him... which is what you want if you're trolling.

I think the biggest aggravation even with ignoring the dude was mainly that those longgggg ass posts made it hard to keep up with the normal conversations.
max225

Acid666 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:45 pm
max225 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:37 pm But what is the gain in trolling anyone on here? We're a bunch of trolls, not a single person got :triggered: by him... which is what you want if you're trolling.

I think the biggest aggravation even with ignoring the dude was mainly that those longgggg ass posts made it hard to keep up with the normal conversations.
And the long ass posts were regurgitating the same bs, just in a different order. It started to look like a pattern. I seriously don't understand who in their sane mind read that and said... Oh yea i'll miss that guy he told some truths.

Some of the bullshit he was posting was fucking vile.

:mahtroy: uses the N word once and gets banned or whatever, this mfker was spewing anti-Semitic bullshit in every post and no one says a word... Yea he'll be missed.
:rolleyes:
Last edited by max225 on Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Acid666

max225 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:47 pm
Acid666 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:45 pm

And the long ass posts were regurgitating the same bs, just in a different order. It started to look like a pattern. I seriously don't understand who in their same mind read that and said... Oh yea i'll miss that guy he told some truths.

:mahtroy: uses the N word once and gets banned or whatever, this mfker was spewing anti-Semitic bullshit in every post and no one says a word... Yea he'll be missed.
I didn't even see any of his posts with that shit in it. Mainly because it was either buried pages back, or because I rarely even read past 2 lines of his posts and then moved on
max225

Him and white supremacists had the same views on the Jews 5/7 times.
ChrisoftheNorth

I just found it :lolol: to think that people actually believe that stuff and are so passionate to write posts that long about it. Just wow.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Calvinball

Acid666 wrote:
max225 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:47 pm And the long ass posts were regurgitating the same bs, just in a different order. It started to look like a pattern. I seriously don't understand who in their same mind read that and said... Oh yea i'll miss that guy he told some truths.

I didn't even see any of his posts with that shit in it. Mainly because it was either buried pages back, or because I rarely even read past 2 lines of his posts and then moved on
:dat:

Calvinball

Detroit wrote:I just found it :lolol: to think that people actually believe that stuff and are so passionate to write posts that long about it. Just wow.
It isn't all that surprising to me. Basic psychology behind it.

wap

The main thing that annoyed me about this kid was his :fullretard: repeated contention that he was 79 years old. It was SO obvious that he was barely half that age, if that. He dropped so many tells that he was most likely a :millennial: it was just :ludacris:
Calvinball

wap wrote:The main thing that annoyed me about this kid was his :fullretard: repeated contention that he was 79 years old. It was SO obvious that he was barely half that age, if that. He dropped so many tells that he was most likely a :millennial: it was just :ludacris:
Nah, he really was a 79 year old who runs 10 miles a day, has more devotion to the internet than a teenager, and is nostalgic for cars from the late 80's/early 90's.

wap

Calvinball wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:38 pm
wap wrote:The main thing that annoyed me about this kid was his :fullretard: repeated contention that he was 79 years old. It was SO obvious that he was barely half that age, if that. He dropped so many tells that he was most likely a :millennial: it was just :ludacris:
Nah, he really was a 79 year old who runs 10 miles a day, has more devotion to the internet than a teenager, and is nostalgic for cars from the late 80's/early 90's.

:yeahok:
ChrisoftheNorth

Calvinball wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:38 pm

:lolol: