22%
:neek:
44%

Total votes: 32
haleyann
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Forester & Fiata

I have 3 chin hairs that are significantly darker and thicker than the fuzz on my face. I pluck those suckers whenever I see them, but sometimes they sneak up on me.

I so wish I was a dude, I'd grow out all the hair.
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

I grow a beard in the fall/winter. Generally kept fairly short and groomed. I don't know how guys with massive beards do that shit in the summer.
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
Barnes93cb
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Turbro Go Kart/ Yamaha Bolt

SAWCE wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:48 pm Currently:
Almost 6 months of growth with only minor trims to clean up stray hairs. Planning on going for a full year with no major trims. It's kinda dry right now as I ran out of oil last week and haven't ordered more yet.
5/7 would smang
Barnes93cb
Drives: Turbro Go Kart/ Yamaha Bolt

I cannot beard. 1) the military doesnt allow it
2) it wouldnt be very thick at all
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

I don't beard because in my juan-gina world I do whatever increases :dock: frequency.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Tarspin wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:35 am I don't beard because in my juan-gina world I do whatever increases :dock: frequency.
:dat:

I prefer clean shaven anyway though. I did a beard for a couple of years, but my beard is weak.
Acid666
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

Been bearding for about 2 years. Fiance wanted it, I was all :aintcare:
I'm usually a "go big or go home" guy so I just went all out. Normally without the beard I've got big sideburns down to my chin.
I figured for the beard I'd just grow grow grow and figure it out later. Going on 2 years and I'm still basically just in "grow and maintain" mode.
My boy that cuts my hair trims it up.

When I was shaving, I used a straight razor, and occasionally a safety razor (which is what I use to clean up the tops of my beard now).... Straight razor is ridiculous. That bitch cuts so close that you can get away with only doing it once every 2 weeks if you've got weak beard game.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Acid666 wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:47 am Been bearding for about 2 years. Fiance wanted it, I was all :aintcare:
I'm usually a "go big or go home" guy so I just went all out. Normally without the beard I've got big sideburns down to my chin.
I figured for the beard I'd just grow grow grow and figure it out later. Going on 2 years and I'm still basically just in "grow and maintain" mode.

When I was shaving, I used a straight razor, and occasionally a safety razor (which is what I use to clean up the tops of my beard now).... Straight razor is ridiculous. That bitch cuts so close that you can get away with only doing it once every 2 weeks if you've got weak beard game.
Two years of growing? In4pics.... You're a true air boat hero.
Acid666

D Griff wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:56 am
Acid666 wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:47 am Been bearding for about 2 years. Fiance wanted it, I was all :aintcare:

This pic is a few months old. I've got spots up to about 5" in length or so if I stretch em out.
coogles
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Hooptie Crotchfruit Carrier

Man, I have a :pussy: beard compared to the two of you who posted pictures. 1/2" long at most before I start to look sort of disheveled, so I keep it pretty trim.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Acid666 wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:06 am
D Griff wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:56 am

This pic is a few months old. I've got spots up to about 5" in length or so if I stretch em out.
Nice man!
haleyann
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Forester & Fiata

moar pics plz
Hansgustaf
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: SdKfz 181

[user not found] wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:05 pm I've ditched my beard. Now typically rock 5 o'clock shadow.
I beard always.
my name is yan but i go by igor and i live under teh stairs
Acid666

I'm debating on unbearding. The fiance wanted it, but when asked by her nail girl why I've got it so long she apparently replied with "to spite me".
SHE WANTED THAT SHIT. I'm impartial. Don't care if it's there or not. It doesn't itch, doesn't really get in the way of anything other than my helmet strap when autocrossing but it's not that big of a deal. Oh, our blind cat Enchi likes to bite it.
Apparently when she said "it would be nice if you had a beard" she meant something of the light scruff aura... Not the full blown Kentucky Headhunters fashion.
I dunno. It's whatevs. I just ripped a couple out and measured me some 6 inchers.
coogles
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Hooptie Crotchfruit Carrier

Acid666 wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:31 pm I'm debating on unbearding. The fiance wanted it, but when asked by her nail girl why I've got it so long she apparently replied with "to spite me".
SHE WANTED THAT SHIT. I'm impartial. Don't care if it's there or not. It doesn't itch, doesn't really get in the way of anything other than my helmet strap when autocrossing but it's not that big of a deal. Oh, our blind cat Enchi likes to bite it.
Apparently when she said "it would be nice if you had a beard" she meant something of the light scruff aura... Not the full blown Kentucky Headhunters fashion.
I dunno. It's whatevs. I just ripped a couple out and measured me some 6 inchers.
:impressive:
SAWCE

Just about at 10 months now. Trimmed it twice since that six month picture I posted. Still getting longer/thicker. That’s what she said :dedong:
stripethree
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '04 R32, '90 Miata, '17 CB300F

Being a hairy Jewtalian, I started keeping a beard the summer before I turned 30. My hair is dark, thick & coarse and my skin was not pleased with shaving even every other day. I have a 5 o'clock shadow by noon.

I've rarely let it go to anything close to SAWCE levels.The only time I can recall is when I let it go the first several months in Austin when :aintcare: for reasons. Thankfully this is memorialized in my driver license photo:

Here was the progression of this year's Movember. Clockwise from bottom left: 1st, 3rd, 7th, 13th, 24th, 30th. I cleaned it around the 20th to keep it off my upper lip.

Post-Movember. Shaved clean the morning of the 30th after taking the last photo from the collage above.

The last few months I tend to let it grow a little to match my head hair then cut it back down when I cut a haircut every two weeks.
Acid666

Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Fiiiiiiiiiiiiat

stripethree wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:27 am Being a hairy Jewtalian, I started keeping a beard the summer before I turned 30. My hair is dark, thick & coarse and my skin was not pleased with shaving even every other day. I have a 5 o'clock shadow by noon.

I've rarely let it go to anything close to SAWCE levels.The only time I can recall is when I let it go the first several months in Austin when :aintcare: for reasons. Thankfully this is memorialized in my driver license photo:

Here was the progression of this year's Movember. Clockwise from bottom left: 1st, 3rd, 7th, 13th, 24th, 30th. I cleaned it around the 20th to keep it off my upper lip.

Post-Movember. Shaved clean the morning of the 30th after taking the last photo from the collage above.

The last few months I tend to let it grow a little to match my head hair then cut it back down when I cut a haircut every two weeks.
You a quick hairy motherfucker.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:58 pm At the risk of being sucked into your wedding planner decorative vortex, that is kind of cute.
SAWCE

@acid :bravo:
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

wow. posted in the wrong topic.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
stripethree
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '04 R32, '90 Miata, '17 CB300F

Acid666 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:55 pm epic beard
Welp, we can close this thread. :bravo:
Acid666

stripethree wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:23 pm
Acid666 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:55 pm epic beard
Lol, I've just got nothing better to do with my face. Still considering shaving it, but the thinner the top gets, the more I think I should offset it with something below. It doesn't really get into anything, but the mustache I usually shave down because hurs in mah food, no bueno.
SAWCE

Acid666 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:57 pm
stripethree wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:23 pm
Lol, I've just got nothing better to do with my face. Still considering shaving it, but the thinner the top gets, the more I think I should offset it with something below. It doesn't really get into anything, but the mustache I usually shave down because hurs in mah food, no bueno.
:word: that’s how I am too. I’d love to rock a short Mohawk with mine, but my hair is too thin to get away with that anymore.
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

I shave about once a month and use clippers every other day to keep the Miami Vice look at 0.5mm.

I can't shave daily, my face hates it and gets angry.