But really, a fidget widget.

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Fiiiiiiiiiiiiat

Apex wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:02 pm
Sno wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:59 pm It's small and I actually kind of have big hands for a female. I think it's just too awkward for pocket carrying, it's very much a cube.

Zilch did mention this morning he wasn't crazy about how it fit in. His hand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You just wanted an excuse to show off your new bling. :lolol:
It is lookin' might fine all stacked up. Hit the social security office this morning, officially Mrs.4Zilch as of midnight tonight.

I have 9 hours where I'm in limbo doe! I currently don't exist. I want to do something illegal.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:58 pm At the risk of being sucked into your wedding planner decorative vortex, that is kind of cute.
Acid666
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

Sno wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:59 pm It's small and I actually kind of have big hands for a female. I think it's just too awkward for pocket carrying, it's very much a cube.

Jaxper
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: MK7 GTI

Acid666 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:50 am Get one of these and learn some permutations. It's not as difficult as you'd think. This was my fidget spinner for years.
I have one at work and use it for the same thing too. However, I do agree with others that have mentioned that the fidget cube is meant for mindless fidgeting, while a Rubik's you need to pay attention slightly. I say slightly since once you learn the algorithms, it gets a bit more of a mindless distraction.
The panda hath arrived.
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

Sno wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:05 pm

It is lookin' might fine all stacked up. Hit the social security office this morning, officially Mrs.4Zilch as of midnight tonight.

I have 9 hours where I'm in limbo doe! I currently don't exist. I want to do something illegal.
Limbo-Sno... What debauchery will you indulge in tonight then? Not existing while existing would be pretty cool.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

troyguitar wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:35 am:disgust:
:dat:
I just don't get it. :iono:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Acid666 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:06 pm

:lolol:
"Man hands"
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

roll through a stop sign.
brain go brrrrrr
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

Detroit wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:49 pm I think it's a little too big to fit in the pocket. It keep mine in my work bag that goes with me everywhere. When I'm not at work, I find the cube isn't necessary.
Hm. Yeah, if it can't fit in a pocket it's not worth me getting, really.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

:wtf:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

I do that almost everyday in the shopping center near my work, but I usually look around before doing it so.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

Johnny_P wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:29 pm
Detroit wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:49 pm I think it's a little too big to fit in the pocket. It keep mine in my work bag that goes with me everywhere. When I'm not at work, I find the cube isn't necessary.
Hm. Yeah, if it can't fit in a pocket it's not worth me getting, really.
I did just discover they have a key chain you can out them in.

https://www.antsylabs.com/collections/f ... ucts/prism
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:58 pm At the risk of being sucked into your wedding planner decorative vortex, that is kind of cute.
HighwayStarPatrick
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck
Drives: 2016 VW GTI

I have 2 of them: one at work and one that is in my laptop backpack. I bought the one for work on Amazon. Tis was okay. The other I found at Barnes and Noble. Notice I use it a lot at work or if I'm editing photos.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:58 pm

I do that almost everyday in the shopping center near my work, but I usually look around before doing it so.
I rolled a stop sign before I realized 2 cops were approaching the intersection. They got behind me then turned on the next street. Kinda pooped my pants because it was so obvious but they were probably responding to a higher priority call.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

razr390 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:21 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:58 pm

I rolled a stop sign before I realized 2 cops were approaching the intersection. They got behind me then turned on the next street. Kinda pooped my pants because it was so obvious but they were probably responding to a higher priority call.
I once had an instance where I had a cop car flying right up to my ass with his lights on, and it was a total oh shit movement, so I proceed to pull over to the right lane, and speeds up right past me and pulls up some :mahtroy: in his beat to shit 90's Lexus ES. Not to mention, seconds before, I floored it to 60 in a 40 zone, then about 30 seconds later, BOOM cop in my rearview.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

@[user not found] and @Detroit

Did ya'lls crap out? Two out of the three of my "gear" wheels are already not clicking. They'll still roll but no satisfying click. After just a day.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Sno wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:30 am @[user not found] and @Detroit

Did ya'lls crap out? Two out of the three of my "gear" wheels are already not clicking. They'll still roll but no satisfying click. After just a day.
The gear wheels are still working fine on miine...it's the "joystick" (for lack of a better word) that isn't as smooth as it was when I got it, but that's it.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth

[user not found] wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:14 am I'm wrong. My gear wheels don't click. Now I'm trying to remember if they every did...
Woa, really? Mine do...all 3 of them.

I wonder if some brands do and some don't?
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

dubshow wrote:

:like:
Sno
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

I already have number two on order. It was mostly out of "one at home"/"one in work bag" desires but now I'm kinda bummed it crapped out already. It seems like it would be something they initially make to be overused.

I mean, a solid 8 hours on the first day isn't asking too much of this little thing, is it?
ChrisoftheNorth

Sno wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:42 am I already have number two on order. It was mostly out of "one at home"/"one in work bag" desires but now I'm kinda bummed it crapped out already. It seems like it would be something they initially make to be overused.

I mean, a solid 8 hours on the first day isn't asking too much of this little thing, is it?
Mine sees ~8 hours/day and has survived the last few months without issue. Maybe you just got a bad one?
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

Detroit wrote:
Sno wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:42 am I already have number two on order. It was mostly out of "one at home"/"one in work bag" desires but now I'm kinda bummed it crapped out already. It seems like it would be something they initially make to be overused.

Mine sees ~8 hours/day and has survived the last few months without issue. Maybe you just got a bad one?
This implies that these things could sometimes be considered "good?"

Sent from the Beer Depository
:therapist:
HighwayStarPatrick
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck
Drives: 2016 VW GTI

Detroit wrote:
Sno wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:30 am @[user not found] and @Detroit

The gear wheels are still working fine on miine...it's the "joystick" (for lack of a better word) that isn't as smooth as it was when I got it, but that's it.
Both of mine that I have the gears don't click anymore, the joy stick isn't as smooth, and the spinning side gets stuck every once in a while. But I do use mine 3-5 hours per cube every day.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

Sno wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:42 am
You talking bout dick?