So I bought some useless junk recently...

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

I've been running a Ridge Titanium since 2014 and love it. I went clipless for mine and just use the strap to reduce bulk and make it easier to get in and out of my pocket.. After 3.5 years I could use a new strap and will order one now that I am reminded.

I get a lot of questions/comments on it at stores. I can't see using a "normal" wallet ever again. :)
coogles
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Hooptie Crotchfruit Carrier

[user not found] wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:31 pm Man if that ain't some :waxer: shit, that's some :waxer: shit.
:dat:

Just have a stack of hunnits laying around 0fg to go with your hunnit dollhairz wallet. :waxer:
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

coogles wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:24 pm
[user not found] wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:31 pm Man if that ain't some :waxer: shit, that's some :waxer: shit.
:dat:

Just have a stack of hunnits laying around 0fg to go with your hunnit dollhairz wallet. :waxer:
Carrying around money.

:hue:
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

:waxer: wallet would be half the size if he didn't carry any cash. :lolol:
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Apex wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:48 pm :waxer: wallet would be half the size if he didn't carry any cash. :lolol:
I usually carry $2500-5000 on me at all times, right now I am a little light.

Busting out cash at many places can get you a great discount, or you can be prepared to buy something on the spot if you find a good deal and you don't have to run to the bank and let the seller reconsider.
Apex

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:53 pm
Apex wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:48 pm :waxer: wallet would be half the size if he didn't carry any cash. :lolol:
I usually carry $2500-5000 on me at all times, right now I am a little light.

Busting out cash at many places can get you a great discount, or you can be prepared to buy something on the spot if you find a good deal and you don't have to run to the bank and let the seller reconsider.
Cash is King.

Can't say you're wrong with throwing out cash in front of someone... If they see those bills they are usually more likely to take the deal on the spot.
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Oh, these came in the other day:

http://www.hsuresearch.com/products/ultra15-CCBpkg.html

I haven't mounted the in-walls yet, or hooked up the sub, but the fronts sound pretty amazing. MUCH, MUCH better for music and all-around than my Paradigms. Still using my Sunfire true sub, so will be interested when I switch it out to see if the 15" bigger sub sounds better. The overall dimensions are monstrous compared to the Sunfire.
datgrundle
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Tits and ass to the DFD

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:34 am I've been running a Ridge Titanium since 2014 and love it. I went clipless for mine and just use the strap to reduce bulk and make it easier to get in and out of my pocket.. After 3.5 years I could use a new strap and will order one now that I am reminded.

I get a lot of questions/comments on it at stores. I can't see using a "normal" wallet ever again. :)
I just ordered this one:
https://www.ridgewallet.com/products/aluminum-gunmetal

D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

I give you the contents of my wallet (plus some credit cards):

:poverty:
Apex

datgrundle wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:02 pm
CorvetteWaxer wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:34 am I've been running a Ridge Titanium since 2014 and love it. I went clipless for mine and just use the strap to reduce bulk and make it easier to get in and out of my pocket.. After 3.5 years I could use a new strap and will order one now that I am reminded.

I just ordered this one:
https://www.ridgewallet.com/products/aluminum-gunmetal

That's what I was going to get, until I saw the blue. :notbad:
Apex

[user not found] wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:43 pm I carry a ridge. I like it
Are you a strap or money clip :[user not found]: ?
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

I have the Radix One Black Steel which is the :mahtroy: :troywax: version of the Ridge. I’ve had it for 1.5 years now and I’ve dropped it countless times and I’m still on the original strap but ordered some replacements just in case.

For $20 it’s :notbad: but I am definitely considering joining the big leagues. If I go Ridge I’d definitelt swing for the titanium or carbon fiber (lightweight)

Radix One Black Steel - RFID Blocking Minimalist Front Pocket Ultra Thin Strong Wallet Money Clip https://www.amazon.com/dp/B018N8M5K8/re ... 9zbT2Y4GQW
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

D Griff wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:50 pm I give you the contents of my wallet (plus some credit cards):

I :lolgasm: at this, dude
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Johnny_P wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:20 am
D Griff wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:50 pm I give you the contents of my wallet (plus some credit cards):

I :lolgasm: at this, dude
:zing:

Not Pictured: Free :meat: company card. All of those receipts are from free steak and the like :doe: :fuckyeah:
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Money was spent this weekend.

First, ordered new window coverings for the front of the house. $4,980... :wtf:

Then, we ordered two new couches. We ordered two of these in a dark gray "slate" leather with motorized recliners.

http://www.arizonaleather.com/product/a ... ning-sofa/

FUCKING EXPENSIVE at ~$8k and will take ~2 months to get since they are made to order and built in California. Hopefully we have them by Christmas. Saved $800 with their leather upgrade sale by getting the better leather and they covered the sales tax. The leather we picked was super soft and supple and the motors on these are awesome, they are not the slow cheap shit ones like our current expensive made in China with Italian leather sectional we have now uses.

Every sofa we looked at when we went to multiple stores was pure shit, and they were not cheap. We're talking $2000 for a standard sofa and it was light, flimsy shit. We found this place and the quality was really impressive and they are all made to order. We got a 5 year warranty that covers everything, including any holes, rips and tears, including 1 incident of "pet damage".
Johnny_P

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:21 am Money was spent this weekend.

First, ordered new window coverings for the front of the house. $4,980... :wtf:

Then, we ordered two new couches. We ordered two of these in a dark gray "slate" leather with motorized recliners.

http://www.arizonaleather.com/product/a ... ning-sofa/

FUCKING EXPENSIVE at ~$8k and will take ~2 months to get since they are made to order and built in California. Hopefully we have them by Christmas. Saved $800 with their leather upgrade sale by getting the better leather and they covered the sales tax. The leather we picked was super soft and supple and the motors on these are awesome, they are not the slow cheap shit ones like our current expensive made in China with Italian leather sectional we have now uses.

Every sofa we looked at when we went to multiple stores was pure shit, and they were not cheap. We're talking $2000 for a standard sofa and it was light, flimsy shit. We found this place and the quality was really impressive and they are all made to order. We got a 5 year warranty that covers everything, including any holes, rips and tears, including 1 incident of "pet damage".
Furniture shopping is so damn annoying. So much of it is horrible quality and priced high for "reasons." Mattress shopping is worse. I bought two sofas when I got out of college from a larger furniture retailer and within 2 years they were bowing and lumpy. I'm 160 lbs. wtf. 2 years ago I dumped them and replaced with a more expensive sectional from a local store. Much higher quality and they haven't started to sag or anything after 2 years of me + GF + doge. But it took forever to find something that wasn't built like total shit.
Johnny_P

First shave with this bad boy today. Not bad. My Norelco Arcitec was pulling hairs and irritating a lot. I never really liked that shaver and had been battling with lots of ingrown hairs, so figured I'd give this a shot. Initial impressions are far less irritation and a similar closeness to the shave. On weekends I let my neck beard grow out because #lazy and the Arcitec would make Monday morning shaves awful with lots of pulling and stuff. Not the case today. More to come as I get more time with this thing.
NeonJonny
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: XR600R, C5Z, BWS3 SRT4

I bought a new guitar to celebrate my new jerb that starts Nov 6th in Fountain Valley. Its an Ibanez Artcore Asv10a semi hollow. It was an open box sale on guitar center which was marked down 60 bucks. The pickups sound great- a lot better than all the epiphones I picked up. Fit and finish is perfect. I only play plugged in 10% of the time so this thing suits me pretty well and is fun to play. The only negative thing I found about is the strings get hung up at the nut a little while tuning but not during bends. Some pencil graphite should fix it. This is the first guitar I've bought with my own money so it really feels like its mine. If you've ever wanted a 335 but don't want to drop :waxer: I think the ibanez is a better choice.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

NeonJonny wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:21 pm I bought a new guitar to celebrate my new jerb that starts Nov 6th in Fountain Valley. Its an Ibanez Artcore Asv10a semi hollow. It was an open box sale on guitar center which was marked down 60 bucks. The pickups sound great- a lot better than all the epiphones I picked up. Fit and finish is perfect. I only play plugged in 10% of the time so this thing suits me pretty well and is fun to play. The only negative thing I found about is the strings get hung up at the nut a little while tuning but not during bends. Some pencil graphite should fix it. This is the first guitar I've bought with my own money so it really feels like its mine. If you've ever wanted a 335 but don't want to drop :waxer: I think the ibanez is a better choice.
I was playing my buddy's Ibanez semi-hollow several weeks back and was quite impressed. We were outside in the dark and I legit thought it was a Gibson or something because it felt great. I've had an RG series electric for many years and it's a great piece, they make nice guitars for the price. I'd love a semi-hollow but the reality is I barely play, so likely a waste of dollhairs.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Nice looking :waxer: table.

I bought some biking gloves and a long sleeved "running shirt" for mountain biking. I hope that my dreams of a nice day trip to the mountains for some riding, beers, and fall :poorvette: pics on the Blue Ridge Parkway aren't crushed by ze weather.
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

Snagged a few records last night:
Touche Amore - Stage Four (Deluxe edition on 180g vinyl)
Phoebe Bridgers - Stranger In the Alps (Indie store limited lavender vinyl)
Julien Baker - Turn Out the Lights (Indie store limited clear vinyl)

Shop didn't have two of the albums I wanted, so I may snag them online today.
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

NeonJonny wrote:I bought a new guitar to celebrate my new jerb that starts Nov 6th in Fountain Valley. Its an Ibanez Artcore Asv10a semi hollow. It was an open box sale on guitar center which was marked down 60 bucks. The pickups sound great- a lot better than all the epiphones I picked up. Fit and finish is perfect. I only play plugged in 10% of the time so this thing suits me pretty well and is fun to play. The only negative thing I found about is the strings get hung up at the nut a little while tuning but not during bends. Some pencil graphite should fix it. This is the first guitar I've bought with my own money so it really feels like its mine. If you've ever wanted a 335 but don't want to drop :waxer: I think the ibanez is a better choice.
I've wanted a semi-hollow for years but never bought one. :notbad:
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

iPhone X ordered.

Space Gray, 256 GB. :tits: :rudy:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Apex

razr390 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:59 am iPhone X ordered.

:millennial:
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

[user not found] wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:26 pm
razr390 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:59 am iPhone X ordered.

How many cases this time?
One for every GB.