troyguitar wrote: Fri May 26, 2017 6:34 pm
Irish wrote: Fri May 26, 2017 6:32 pm

omg i loled so hard
brain go brrrrrr
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Irish any way you can get the city to pay for the tire?
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Irish
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

razr390 wrote: Fri May 26, 2017 9:52 pm Irish any way you can get the city to pay for the tire?
In this case. the state DOT...... I was actually able to speak to a state inspector on the site and she said they do sometime pay claims..........so I think it's possible, but my calls have yet to be returned :balls:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

:rage:

fucking IT issues with my old wireless router i downgraded to 'just a router' have been giving me extreme headaches all week. Now at least i know what it is. The printer and the microcell have been giving me FITS, its because the fucking router is a POS

OK, so , recommendations for cheap, simple, reliable routers. I dont think i need gigabit.
brain go brrrrrr
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Irish wrote: Fri May 26, 2017 6:22 pm Image
:rage: :triggered: :thankstrump:
Another PA road story....lol, it's like Kabul in your whole state.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Fucking HSA/IRS reported wrong info, have to deal with that shit. They now say i owe them another 1700 fucking doll hairs

Fucking HOA's. That is all. Those fucks. may they burn in the fires of hell.

and to top it all off i sprained the fuck out of my ankle and can barely walk.
brain go brrrrrr
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:02 am Fucking HSA/IRS reported wrong info, have to deal with that shit. They now say i owe them another 1700 fucking doll hairs

:sad: :rage:
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:02 am Fucking HSA/IRS reported wrong info, have to deal with that shit. They now say i owe them another 1700 fucking doll hairs

:gag: that sucks.

What's the HOA deal? I love hearing those horror stories.
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

4zilch wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:40 am

not posting details until I'm confident it will stay out of the legal system, sorry. BUT, you will hear about it in ~ 3 weeks.

Oh, best part, I forgot to add the FUCKS that adminsited the HSA in 2015, the ones who fucked up the 1099-SA, jumped out of the HSA game, and now they GNDN (goes nowhere, does nothing) policy for dealing with HSA issues. Lady on the phone said this is the 3rd call about this issue in a week, so I'm not in a unique place.

so no I have to go through my BCBS claims and hope that satisfies the fucks at the irs. Cause i cant get HSA statements. M&T banks does not have a tax dept they said. :yeahok:

I wonder if i can get s discount on law services, sounds like I could have to lawyer up for three seperate fucking issues :rage:
brain go brrrrrr
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:54 am
4zilch wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:40 am

not posting details until I'm confident it will stay out of the legal system, sorry. BUT, you will hear about it in ~ 3 weeks
:ohdang: Hopefully you can keep it from going legal :bs:
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
Irish
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

When we found ourselves in dire straights in the midst of the 2008 financial meltdown, our HOA cheerfully tried to steal our house from us for late dues payments. Me not owning any firearms at the time was a good thing.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

I got involved in a fucking road rage with a fucking dumbass who was clearly in the wrong.

Heading home, on a 45 limit 3-lane, people usually drive 55 there. Anyway, I was about to pass an intersection and I saw cars pulling out when I was practically, 300-400 ft. away. Then this 98ish Toyota Avalon who seemed to be slowing down, thinking he will wait for me to pass right? WRONG. The dude fucking pulled out when I was literally about 40-50 ft and I had to slam on the fucking brakes, honked my horn for good 7 seconds. There is another intersection right after that, which involves an opening lane to turn right, he entered there just to get out of my way and blasted his weak ass Toyota horn at me. Which triggered the turkish me to actually pull out in front of him, both got out the car and had to argue an indian guy with a broken english accent. Making up bullshit like it's my fault for "speeding" as I was going just as "fast" as everyone else. I yelled at him that "it doesn't fucking matter, if this bothers you then you shouldn't drive at all, it was my ROW, if you want to know, call the police." That pretty much froze the guy and looks like he ran out of bullshit to say, and as he became kinda looked like he regretted "calling me out" or whatever he was trying to do, I went "that's what I thought" and walked away.

Normally I wouldn't even pull out in front of him to begin with, but it just triggered me, especially for someone that should know better.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:58 pm I got involved in a fucking road rage with a fucking dumbass who was clearly in the wrong.

Heading home, on a 45 limit 3-lane, people usually drive 55 there. Anyway, I was about to pass an intersection and I saw cars pulling out when I was practically, 300-400 ft. away. Then this 98ish Toyota Avalon who seemed to be slowing down, thinking he will wait for me to pass right? WRONG. The dude fucking pulled out when I was literally about 40-50 ft and I had to slam on the fucking brakes, honked my horn for good 7 seconds. There is another intersection right after that, which involves an opening lane to turn right, he entered there just to get out of my way and blasted his weak ass Toyota horn at me. Which triggered the turkish me to actually pull out in front of him, both got out the car and had to argue an indian guy with a broken english accent. Making up bullshit like it's my fault for "speeding" as I was going just as "fast" as everyone else. I yelled at him that "it doesn't fucking matter, if this bothers you then you shouldn't drive at all, it was my ROW, if you want to know, call the police." That pretty much froze the guy and looks like he ran out of bullshit to say, and as he became kinda looked like he regretted "calling me out" or whatever he was trying to do, I went "that's what I thought" and walked away.

Normally I wouldn't even pull out in front of him to begin with, but it just triggered me, especially for someone that should know better.
:triggered: :angry:
Guy sounds like a dumbass.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
razr390

Get a dashcam.

Also, speed doesn't matter if you're pulling into an active roadway. It is the driver's duty to judge distance and speed before safely merging. Dude would've been at fault for any accident.
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:54 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:58 pm I got involved in a fucking road rage with a fucking dumbass who was clearly in the wrong.

:triggered: :angry:
Guy sounds like a dumbass.
with the way he talks, I wouldn't be confident arguing in an aggressive manner with someone if I were him, he was pretty much stuttering as he was talking.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

ankle better, but big toe joint is fooked, it hurts so bad. pain meds barely taking the edge off. un naturally swole. going to try to get into a doc today. :(

barely got any sleep last night :rage:
brain go brrrrrr
wap

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:19 am ankle better, but big toe joint is fooked, it hurts so bad. pain meds barely taking the edge off. un naturally swole. going to try to get into a doc today. :(

:(
Be careful with dem opiods, :doe:
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:19 am ankle better, but big toe joint is fooked, it hurts so bad. pain meds barely taking the edge off. un naturally swole. going to try to get into a doc today. :(

Gout?
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Desertbreh wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:12 am

Gout?
just got back from doctor, he thinks so. Medicine in belly. He said within a day i should have sweet, sweet relief.
brain go brrrrrr
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:25 pm

Gout?
just got back from doctor, he thinks so. Medicine in belly. He said within a day i should have sweet, sweet relief.
Feel better :fax: !
wap

Apex wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:28 pm

Feel better :fax: !
:dat:
Good lucks with dat toe :doe:
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Gout?
I had a couple of bouts of that shit a while back, it'll make you a grumpy mother f!@#%$er for sure. As far as I could tell I really isolated the problem to TOO MANY FANCY BEERS. IPA in particular.
Pro tip: If you big toe joint starts feeling stiff or sore AT ALL, immediately slam 800 mg of Ibuprofen and drink water as fast as you can. Peeing clear all day gets that uric acid the fuck out of there.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Desertbreh wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:53 pm

I had a couple of bouts of that shit a while back, it'll make you a grumpy mother f!@#%$er for sure. As far as I could tell I really isolated the problem to TOO MANY FANCY BEERS. IPA in particular.
Pro tip: If you big toe joint starts feeling stiff or sore AT ALL, immediately slam 800 mg of Ibuprofen and drink water as fast as you can. Peeing clear all day gets that uric acid the fuck out of there.
:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Thanks for the pro tip breh!
brain go brrrrrr
razr390

Saw this on my way home today:

Biker is the one in the bushes by the tree.

Slightly more thankful for being alive. I was with a friend in the parking lot of a starbucks and this guy hauls ass past us, full on. Doing at least 70-80 in a 35 posted. He hit a car, which I assume was trying to make a right turn on red and didn't see him.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:21 pm Saw this on my way home today:

Biker is the one in the bushes by the tree.

Slightly more thankful for being alive. I was with a friend in the parking lot of a starbucks and this guy hauls ass past us, full on. Doing at least 70-80 in a 35 posted. He hit a car, which I assume was trying to make a right turn on red and didn't see him.
That's just death wish going twice the speed limit on a road that isn't a highway.