How life sucked donkey balls today: the :eeyore : thread

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

[user not found] wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:23 pm
Irish wrote:I think i got "Straight guilted" today by a gay employee.......

I had gotten a complaint of inappropriate conversation by this guy..... he is a yapper there is no doubt and he is one of those people that tells you his entire sordid life story on the first meeting....... so the client says he did this and that he didnt really come up for air all day.....and requested that I never send him to the house again....

when i finally called him on it he said that the woman made inapropriate comments about him to friend who had dropped by....kept calling him the "homosexual" and the "fairy"....and that she was making everything up because she doesnt like gays.....

it stopped me in my tracks...... and I was forced to give him the benefit of the doubt....but part of me feels like I've been played......

fuq me......
Why did his friend come to a client's house?

That's the issue to me.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I read it as the client's friend came to the client's house.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

wap wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:12 pm

That's the issue to me.

I originally read it as :[user not found]: did. Rereading it I see it how you did. :notsure:
wap

Apex wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:23 pm
I originally read it as :[user not found]: did. Rereading it I see it how you did. :notsure:
:word:
Irish
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

Thedude wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:37 pm
Irish wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:03 pm I think i got "Straight guilted" today by a gay employee.......

I had gotten a complaint of inappropriate conversation by this guy..... he is a yapper there is no doubt and he is one of those people that tells you his entire sordid life story on the first meeting....... so the client says he did this and that he didnt really come up for air all day.....and requested that I never send him to the house again....

when i finally called him on it he said that the woman made inapropriate comments about him to friend who had dropped by....kept calling him the "homosexual" and the "fairy"....and that she was making everything up because she doesnt like gays.....

it stopped me in my tracks...... and I was forced to give him the benefit of the doubt....but part of me feels like I've been played......

fuq me......
Comedic plot to satirically comedic and provocative sitcom!
I can see how it could be potentially funny...but not so much to me because i need every billable hour I can get and can't afford to lose clients to unneccesary drama....
Irish

Tarspin wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:09 pm
Irish wrote:I think i got "Straight guilted" today by a gay employee.......

fuq me......
Did you tell him to stop being such a drama queen?
I definatley see a statement like that in my future....for now, I erred on the side of caution
Irish

That's the issue to me.

:yesth:
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

Discovered an issue with the rear hub on the KTM this week. Hopefully loosening and torquing everything back to spec fixes it. If not, it's going to likely mean a new rear hub. :eeyore:
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

:wtf:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-t ... SKBN17U04E
U.S. President Donald Trump said on Thursday a major conflict with North Korea is possible in the standoff over its nuclear and missile programs, but he would prefer a diplomatic outcome to the dispute.

"There is a chance that we could end up having a major, major conflict with North Korea. Absolutely," Trump told Reuters in an Oval Office interview ahead of his 100th day in office on Saturday.
wap

dubshow wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:43 am :wtf:

U.S. President Donald Trump said on Thursday a major conflict with North Korea is possible in the standoff over its nuclear and missile programs, but he would prefer a diplomatic outcome to the dispute.

"There is a chance that we could end up having a major, major conflict with North Korea. Absolutely," Trump told Reuters in an Oval Office interview ahead of his 100th day in office on Saturday.
:nuke: :rage: :disappoint: :derp: :sad: :disgust: :nuke:
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

dubshow wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:43 am :wtf:

It's all just words until someone takes action. We've done this before with NK. Usually it's NK throwing the first rocks though.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Johnny_P wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:29 am
dubshow wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:22 am

dang. better to get all this out before proceeding down the marriage road, no matter the outcome.

You cant bring any reservations into the marriage step. Hope you can come to a resolve with professional help.
That's my thought. Her thought is different, and she thinks we should get married and we'll figure it out anyway, and hey if we don't we can always divorce.

:wtf: If I marry someone I fully intend on spending the rest of my life with them..... that's kind of the point of the whole thing.
This is wrong. You are right. Also, if you are more concerned about the dog than the woman, sorry but that's not really how it should be.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Detroit wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:59 am Do not under any circumstance marry someone you're not 5/7 :fuckyeah: about.
This is right.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Irish wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:03 pm I think i got "Straight guilted" today by a gay employee.......

fuq me......
Some people love drama above all else. Gay men have a special penchant for it, no question. Figure out how to fire him legitimately.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

max225 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:01 pm I am working all weekend... and I got a funeral on sunday... yay ... and I am not getting paid for working on the weekend either... :disgust:
Your bosses' wife died?
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Desertbreh wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:16 pm
max225 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:01 pm I am working all weekend... and I got a funeral on sunday... yay ... and I am not getting paid for working on the weekend either... :disgust:
Your bosses' wife died?
Yea.... 34 years old 2 young kids. No medical history of heart disease nothing. Survived by parents and grandparents who are perfectly healthy.

Just one day... got a fever... then hospital ... then icu then that was it. from 100% healthy to underground in 1 week. I have never witnessed anything like it.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

max225 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:18 pm
Desertbreh wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:16 pm

Your bosses' wife died?
Yea.... 34 years old 2 young kids.
Fuck me. Wow. Most shit is playing the percentages right? Don't smoke, don't be obeast, don't snort dat cocaine, get some sleep, get some exercise, etc.

This^^^^^^^^^^^defies all of that. Your boss has got to be in a haze.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Desertbreh wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:20 pm
max225 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:18 pm

Yea.... 34 years old 2 young kids.
Fuck me. Wow. Most shit is playing the percentages right? Don't smoke, don't be obeast, don't snort dat cocaine, get some sleep, get some exercise, etc.

Yea... all of the above mang. She exercised, was good looking, healthy. AZN who live longer than whiteys that croak prematurely as of late.

Didn't smoke or drink.. no drugs because... well AZN, she had a good job etc. I was in shock for a bit myself.
Irish

Desertbreh wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:12 pm

fuq me......
Some people love drama above all else. Gay men have a special penchant for it, no question. Figure out how to fire him legitimately.
Yeah...the hell of it is that he is hands down the most experienced and has the most well rounded skill set of all my caregivers......

of course he is also at least somewhat emotionally stunted, immature and certified batshit so......the truth is that I need him right now at least for a few more weeks until I can hire someone else......
Irish

max225 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:23 pm
Desertbreh wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:20 pm

Yea... all of the above mang. She exercised, was good looking, healthy. AZN who live longer than whiteys that croak prematurely as of late.

Didn't smoke or drink.. no drugs because... well AZN, she had a good job etc. I was in shock for a bit myself.
Life can be fragile.....there is a lot that can go wrong notwithstanding the amount of crazy shit some people can overcome........

I am sorry to hear about this young lady though....and major feels to your boss....
Johnny_P

Desertbreh wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:08 pm
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:29 am

That's my thought. Her thought is different, and she thinks we should get married and we'll figure it out anyway, and hey if we don't we can always divorce.

:wtf: If I marry someone I fully intend on spending the rest of my life with them..... that's kind of the point of the whole thing.
This is wrong. You are right. Also, if you are more concerned about the dog than the woman, sorry but that's not really how it should be.
When I wrote all that I was pretty annoyed at her, and the note about the doggie was just that its an added problem to sort through. Things have been getting better. Still not 100% though. And sex is basically in the NGH camp for the foreseeable future.

That's just the way it goes I guess. IDK.
Irish

Irish wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:32 pm
max225 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:23 pm

Life can be fragile.....there is a lot that can go wrong notwithstanding the amount of crazy shit some people can overcome........

I am sorry to hear about this young lady though....and major feels to your boss....
Not exactly a direct correlation but of all the people who die on the roads everyday for lesser mistakes than this......it makes you wonder....

Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Johnny_P wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:49 pm
Desertbreh wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:08 pm

When I wrote all that I was pretty annoyed at her, and the note about the doggie was just that its an added problem to sort through. Things have been getting better. Still not 100% though. And sex is basically in the NGH camp for the foreseeable future.

I'm not sure that's the way it goes. Resignation might be a reasonable feeling after 40 years of marriage. It is not acceptable before it starts. You were going to marry her, THEN NOT SO MUCH. Just go to counseling and see what happens. I will tell you STRENUOUSLY that you are under no obligation to compromise on the most important decision you will ever make.
Johnny_P

Desertbreh wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:52 pm

I'm not sure that's the way it goes. Resignation might be a reasonable feeling after 40 years of marriage. It is not acceptable before it starts. You were going to marry her, THEN NOT SO MUCH. Just go to counseling and see what happens. I will tell you STRENUOUSLY that you are under no obligation to compromise on the most important decision you will ever make.
Yes I understand this, hence why nothing happened.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Kbrah, leaving u be now.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Desertbreh wrote:

Such knowledge. Incredible advice. 5/7
Last edited by Tar on Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.