How were you a cuck today?

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

D Griff wrote:
troyguitar wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:11 pm FWIW my wife bought a herman miller $800 chair when we moved and it kills her back after a few hours. She has it up for sale locally and has been using a walmart folding chair in the meantime which is somehow way more comfortable. Before that she had a $99 Staples chair for 10 years that worked fine until the pleather fell apart.
It's kind of like a car... you can test drive it and be all :fuckyeah: on it when you hear brubs and feel pinned to the seat for 15 minutes... but you really need to spend a day with it to know if it's 'the one'.
:dat:

It sucks because you can't really turo a chair for a week.
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

I still own the Fiesta.
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

4zilch wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:58 am I still own the Fiesta.
Own it, it might appreciate fairly soon.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

I played cat and mouse with a first gen base diesel Macan driven by an attractive lady in her 40s with my lowly Clio and I was running late. Started by moderately accelerating off the lights with the macan side by side, and of course macan had to show off whose boss. We only drove up to 80 kmh as its the speed limit, and there were cameras. Basically following her path since there were lot slower drivers too.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

troyguitar wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:11 pm
D Griff wrote:I can live with paying two hunnit for a thing my ass is planted in 6-10 hours on most days.
FWIW my wife bought a herman miller $800 chair when we moved and it kills her back after a few hours. She has it up for sale locally and has been using a walmart folding chair in the meantime which is somehow way more comfortable. Before that she had a $99 Staples chair for 10 years that worked fine until the pleather fell apart.
I find that "too much" lumbar support really effs with me. Bought some lumbar wonder office chair at Costco, gave it to my paralegal 3 days later. Bought BMW, thought "uh oh" until I realized lumbar was turned up on the driver's seat. Apparently my lower back is on strike against support.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

I don't even own my own car and I like it.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Detroit wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:01 pm
The cucktek is a lease I presume. That’s what I’m going to do with my next car.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:42 am
Detroit wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:01 pm
No, I bought the CTrek, but it's our only car. I don't have a car of my own.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Detroit wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:02 am
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:42 am

No, I bought the CTrek, but it's our only car. I don't have a car of my own.
Ahh I see, glad you’re happy with it. Makes me wanna get one even though I won’t, and a :millennial: