123 Sesame Street

Building Bag End? Did your front fall off? More leaks than a Chinese steamboat? Show us your pinterest projects!
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

wap wrote: ↑Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:43 pm
Tarspin wrote: ↑Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:03 pm

Yeah we wanna see your face 😘
:yeahok:
:wub:
Wocka Wocka
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: Nothing Good

Got started on some of the home improvement stuff we've been putting off for a while now.

Started painting the porch posts and railings since we've only had the paint in the basement for like a years now.

Also got a :dill: on a Nest and Nest E from one of the girls at work, so I installed them.

Minor issue seems to be that it is shutting off the boiler and causing us to wake up without hot water randomly, hoping that is just a minor issue with the smart learning.

Replaced all the blinds on the ground floor with the new hipster cordless ones too. :digust: I'll definitely spring for power ones in our next house, I hate these cordless ones.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Wocka Wocka wrote: ↑Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:38 am Got started on some of the home improvement stuff we've been putting off for a while now.

Started painting the porch posts and railings since we've only had the paint in the basement for like a years now.

Also got a :dill: on a Nest and Nest E from one of the girls at work, so I installed them.

Minor issue seems to be that it is shutting off the boiler and causing us to wake up without hot water randomly, hoping that is just a minor issue with the smart learning.

Replaced all the blinds on the ground floor with the new hipster cordless ones too. :digust: I'll definitely spring for power ones in our next house, I hate these cordless ones.
Railings look :nice:
They're a royal pita to paint, I know.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: ↑Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Nice porch, love when DIY home projects work out!
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

wap wrote: ↑Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:55 am
Wocka Wocka wrote: ↑Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:38 am Got started on some of the home improvement stuff we've been putting off for a while now.

Railings look :nice:
They're a royal pita to paint, I know.
:dat:
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Porch looks extremely tight my man.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: ↑Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: ↑Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.