The House that Luck Built

Building Bag End? Did your front fall off? More leaks than a Chinese steamboat? Show us your pinterest projects!
User avatar
Bender
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 11728
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:40 pm
Drives: Murica!

Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:32 pm

This is the worst kind of discrimination there is: the kind against me!

User avatar
wap
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 17535
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:52 pm
Drives: Mk6Veyron
Location: Pepperland

Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:00 pm

Bender wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:32 pm
Couple of these:
http://www.wineracksamerica.com/retail/ ... isplay.php
:notbad:
:wap: Where are these mangos?

User avatar
Bender
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 11728
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:40 pm
Drives: Murica!

Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:13 am

First coat of drylock done
This is the worst kind of discrimination there is: the kind against me!

User avatar
Detroit
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 17677
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:10 am
Drives: BrubTub, :whocares:

Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:15 am

Bender wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:32 pm
Couple of these:
http://www.wineracksamerica.com/retail/ ... isplay.php
Don't put wine in that.
Desertbreh wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm
My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.

User avatar
Detroit
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 17677
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:10 am
Drives: BrubTub, :whocares:

Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:15 am

Bender wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:13 am
First coat of drylock done
:fuckyeah:

Did you tint it, or just going straight white?
Desertbreh wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm
My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.

User avatar
Bender
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 11728
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:40 pm
Drives: Murica!

Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:39 am

White. It's going to be covered
This is the worst kind of discrimination there is: the kind against me!

User avatar
Bender
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 11728
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:40 pm
Drives: Murica!

Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:39 am

Detroit wrote:
Bender wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:32 pm
Couple of these:
http://www.wineracksamerica.com/retail/ ... isplay.php
Don't put wine in that.
Hell no. Two of those for whiskey, one horizontal one for wine.
This is the worst kind of discrimination there is: the kind against me!

User avatar
troyguitar
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 7370
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:15 pm
Drives: MRTroy
Location: KY

Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:55 am


Bender wrote:
Detroit wrote:Don't put wine in that.
Hell no. Two of those for whiskey, one horizontal one for wine.
Wine is fine but wisky's quicker.

User avatar
Detroit
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 17677
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:10 am
Drives: BrubTub, :whocares:

Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:23 am

Bender wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:39 am
Detroit wrote:Don't put wine in that.
Hell no. Two of those for whiskey, one horizontal one for wine.
Wow. Fucking epic whisky collection. I am :jelly:
Desertbreh wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm
My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.

User avatar
Bender
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 11728
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:40 pm
Drives: Murica!

Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:30 am

Detroit wrote:
Bender wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:39 am
Hell no. Two of those for whiskey, one horizontal one for wine.
Wow. Fucking epic whisky collection. I am :jelly:
Future proofing myself. Realistically I'll only need one for several years.
This is the worst kind of discrimination there is: the kind against me!

User avatar
Bender
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 11728
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:40 pm
Drives: Murica!

Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:45 pm

Work continues on the whiskey room. In the interim, today we spruced up the attached finished basement that will become the playroom to keep toys from taking over the house.


Couple bucks at Target and repurposed a bunch of shit. The bench under the TV has storage in it for toys.ImageImage
This is the worst kind of discrimination there is: the kind against me!

User avatar
wap
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 17535
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:52 pm
Drives: Mk6Veyron
Location: Pepperland

Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:21 pm

:notbad:
:wap: Where are these mangos?

User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 12259
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:11 pm
Drives: Datsun Dumptruck
Location: Dirty JerZ

Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:25 pm

Dat casting couch, doe... :jizz:
Zildor the Magnificent
Garage: 2016 Bro 4X | 2006 R53
Detroit wrote:I love gravy.

User avatar
wap
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 17535
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:52 pm
Drives: Mk6Veyron
Location: Pepperland

Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:52 pm

Zillon wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:25 pm
Dat casting couch, doe... :jizz:
:dat:

Mucho :dock:
:wap: Where are these mangos?

User avatar
Tarspin
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 3986
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:06 pm

Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:48 pm

Zillon wrote:Dat casting couch, doe... :jizz:
Those arm rests look pretty beat up.

User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 12259
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:11 pm
Drives: Datsun Dumptruck
Location: Dirty JerZ

Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:55 am

Tarspin wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:48 pm
Zillon wrote:Dat casting couch, doe... :jizz:
Those arm rests look pretty beat up.
More miles on those than a pommel horse.
Zildor the Magnificent
Garage: 2016 Bro 4X | 2006 R53
Detroit wrote:I love gravy.

User avatar
Bender
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 11728
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:40 pm
Drives: Murica!

Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:22 pm

Totally redoing my camera setup.

Mrs. left a door open today to the house and couldn't get on the cameras to see if she did it or if someone broke in... :disappoint:

Cops had to come and clear the house...

Soooo I am putting an easy system up on the perimeter for her to access and a second line one of high quality pro shit.
This is the worst kind of discrimination there is: the kind against me!

User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 12259
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:11 pm
Drives: Datsun Dumptruck
Location: Dirty JerZ

Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:25 pm

Bender wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:22 pm
Totally redoing my camera setup.

Mrs. left a door open today to the house and couldn't get on the cameras to see if she did it or if someone broke in... :disappoint:

Cops had to come and clear the house...

Soooo I am putting an easy system up on the perimeter for her to access and a second line one of high quality pro shit.
Gopro on driveway :doge: ?
Zildor the Magnificent
Garage: 2016 Bro 4X | 2006 R53
Detroit wrote:I love gravy.

User avatar
wap
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 17535
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:52 pm
Drives: Mk6Veyron
Location: Pepperland

Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:35 pm

Bender wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:22 pm
Totally redoing my camera setup.

Mrs. left a door open today to the house and couldn't get on the cameras to see if she did it or if someone broke in... :disappoint:

Cops had to come and clear the house...

Soooo I am putting an easy system up on the perimeter for her to access and a second line one of high quality pro shit.
Did the cops have anything to say about the BDSM dungeon?
:wap: Where are these mangos?

User avatar
Bender
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 11728
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:40 pm
Drives: Murica!

Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:39 pm

wap wrote:
Bender wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:22 pm
Totally redoing my camera setup.

Mrs. left a door open today to the house and couldn't get on the cameras to see if she did it or if someone broke in... :disappoint:

Cops had to come and clear the house...

Soooo I am putting an easy system up on the perimeter for her to access and a second line one of high quality pro shit.
Did the cops have anything to say about the BDSM dungeon?
You joke but a vibrator was on the nightstand
This is the worst kind of discrimination there is: the kind against me!

User avatar
golftdibrad
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 7747
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:01 am
Drives: Turbo Yaris, Clear Miata/MR2

Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:41 pm

Bender wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:39 pm
wap wrote:
Did the cops have anything to say about the BDSM dungeon?
You joke but a vibrator was on the nightstand
:lolgasm: :dedong:
Weekly :fax:
Right now anyone that is offended by anything....feels as though they are being oppressed & outraged....and deserve attention. Meanwhile this distracts us from actual problems.
The real problem with victim hood sheek is it sucks attention away from actual victims.

User avatar
wap
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 17535
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:52 pm
Drives: Mk6Veyron
Location: Pepperland

Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:48 pm

golftdibrad wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:41 pm
Bender wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:39 pm
You joke but a vibrator was on the nightstand
:lolgasm: :dedong:
:dat:
:lolol:
Dat :spinulator:
:wap: Where are these mangos?

User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 12259
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:11 pm
Drives: Datsun Dumptruck
Location: Dirty JerZ

Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:52 am

Bender wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:39 pm
wap wrote:
Did the cops have anything to say about the BDSM dungeon?
You joke but a vibrator was on the nightstand
:lolol:

That's not a :dedong: that's a :doge: chew.
Zildor the Magnificent
Garage: 2016 Bro 4X | 2006 R53
Detroit wrote:I love gravy.

User avatar
Bender
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 11728
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:40 pm
Drives: Murica!

Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:50 pm

New cameras all up and running. These Arlos are 5/7 for 99% of users. I strongly recommend them.

Guy to clean the gutters never showed. Time to try the next one.
This is the worst kind of discrimination there is: the kind against me!

User avatar
wap
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 17535
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:52 pm
Drives: Mk6Veyron
Location: Pepperland

Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:40 pm

Bender wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:50 pm
New cameras all up and running. These Arlos are 5/7 for 99% of users. I strongly recommend them.

Guy to clean the gutters never showed. Time to try the next one.
Not even a phone call? :rage:
Unforgivable.
:wap: Where are these mangos?

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest