Corollise GT RS 1.8

Strut your greasy stuff!
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

All a Troy needs is a pizza, tequila and the stars over his head.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

:popcorn: :fuckyeah:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Anyone who prefers laying on the ground to an aerobed is a fucking lying sack of shit.
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

D Griff wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:57 pm Anyone who prefers laying on the ground to an aerobed is a fucking lying sack of shit.
Have to get close to nature breh.
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

D Griff wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:57 pm Anyone who prefers laying on the ground to an aerobed is a fucking lying sack of shit.
Middle ground for non- :truk: owners is what I use:

https://www.amazon.com/Klymit-Static-In ... atic&psc=1
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

troyguitar wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:04 pm

:notbad: at all... would probably use if backpacking or something. When I'm going somewhere in the :poorvette: though, there's plenty of room for the aerobed. I use the Walmart one with the :manuel: pump I drunkenly broke out at the TOTD a couple of years ago.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

D Griff wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:10 pm

:notbad: at all... would probably use if backpacking or something. When I'm going somewhere in the :poorvette: though, there's plenty of room for the aerobed. I use the Walmart one with the :manuel: pump I drunkenly broke out at the TOTD a couple of years ago.
#rx7cuddleclub
brain go brrrrrr
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:17 pm

#rx7cuddleclub
:dat:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

I still have the RX7 though :hue:
troyguitar

Spyder camping is essentially backpacking. If I keep doing it I need to get some more backpacking type gear, especially a better tent and some kind of chair/table solution.

I don't even bother dicking around with cooking :doe: - I bring a $2 box of granola bars and throw an $8 deep dish pizza in the cooler with the booze and that's it for a weekend.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Yea, we have self-inflating sleeping pads like this too. I could sleep on it on the ground, but :tits: won't. She insists on the cot, which really does make a difference...it's just big and heavy. But if I'm bringing one, I might as well bring another for me.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth

troyguitar wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:27 pm

Spyder camping is essentially backpacking. If I keep doing it I need to get some more backpacking type gear, especially a better tent and some kind of chair/table solution.

I don't even bother dicking around with cooking :doe: - I bring a $2 box of granola bars and throw an $8 deep dish pizza in the cooler with the booze and that's it for a weekend.
I wish I could Troycamp. Sounds like a 5/7 time.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
SixSpeeder
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Fiat

That's some impressive :scrooge: ing
dyslexic wrote:DO YOU FEEL FEAR
troyguitar

Detroit wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:40 pm

It certainly beats the hell out of adding an extra $150+ to the cost of every event. My biggest expense is probably fuel at this point - and even that is low when you get 30 mpg on 87.

Entry $50
Tires $30
Fuel $50
Food $15-20
Booze $15-20

Maybe $200 a weekend all-in.

Using hotels and restaurants/bars would double to triple my costs or more depending on the location/duration of events.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

:dat:

It's fun but it's a guy/ :unicorn: thing.

I want to plan a backpacking weekend with friends one of these days, but there's just so little time.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

troyguitar wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:47 pm
It certainly beats the hell out of adding an extra $150+ to the cost of every event. My biggest expense is probably fuel at this point - and even that is low when you get 30 mpg on 87.

Entry $50
Tires $30
Fuel $50
Food $15-20
Booze $15-20

Using hotels and restaurants/bars would double to triple my costs or more depending on the location/duration of events.
And you make fun of me blowing money on steak dinners and hookers?

Your weekend race budget is higher than my weekend steak budget.

:troywax:

Goldcoin life
troyguitar

max225 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:39 am
troyguitar wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:47 pm

Entry $50
Tires $30
Fuel $50
Food $15-20
Booze $15-20

Goldcoin life
I spend $2-3k a year on this shit. You spend more than that on flights alone, not to mention hotels+booze+rental cars+"entertainment"
max225

troyguitar wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:45 am
max225 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:39 am

Goldcoin life
I spend $2-3k a year on this shit. You spend more than that on flights alone, not to mention hotels+booze+rental cars+"entertainment"
Spent $600 this year on flights bruh. Rich getting richer
troyguitar

max225 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:47 am
troyguitar wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:45 am

:yeahok:

What's a ticket to Thailand cost?
max225

troyguitar wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:48 am
max225 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:47 am

I didn't go Thailand this year. Also as you already know I use points. Ticket in business to Australia and back cost me $60
troyguitar

max225 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:52 am
troyguitar wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:48 am

I didn't go Thailand this year. Also as you already know I use points. Ticket in business to Australia and back cost me $60
:gtfo: with that :plac: :math: :bs:

Unless you're like half of the forum and get those points for free from building synergies, you spent money to get the points - money that could have been spent elsewhere. The flights aren't free.
max225

Money is getting spent on life. Groceries gas, car parts, restaurants etc. get with the program bruh
troyguitar

max225 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:11 pm Money is getting spent on life. Groceries gas, car parts, restaurants etc. get with the program bruh
The point is you could use the "rewards" in other ways including direct cash back (which is what I do). Those flights have a higher cost than you're claiming with your :plac: :math:
Apex
Drives: Abominable

troyguitar wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:27 pm
max225 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:11 pm Money is getting spent on life. Groceries gas, car parts, restaurants etc. get with the program bruh
The point is you could use the "rewards" in other ways including direct cash back (which is what I do). Those flights have a higher cost than you're claiming with your :plac: :math:
Most card programs are more generous when using points for airline tickets instead of cash back doe. #richgettingricher
ChrisoftheNorth

troyguitar wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:27 pm
Yea, I've yet to find a travel card that's better than my Fidelity Cash Rewards card. No annual fee, Unlimited 2% back on everything, deposited directly into my account. Most travel cards have annual fees, or a points reward system that equates to ~1% back or so.