dillerman's golf sedan

Strut your greasy stuff!
golfsedan16
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

Definitely not a pump and dump. Today and tomorrow are a bit hellish seeing as its end of the month #saleslyfe

In other news, mom bought a new car today.... ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
golfsedan16
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

Melon wrote:Me going through your post & pics.

Hey a new person, sweet an S3...

...then things escalated rather quickly.
For true

Melon wrote:Love the wheels man.

:ramz:
Thank you, I do too. I thought they looked nice and were fairly light weight AND affordable at only like $350/each

max225 wrote:You shipped your car across country to do a tune+turbro? :waxer:
That is pretty much correct. Hank is the only one that makes LPFP's for these cars too...speaking of that I'm going to be swapping out his 450 for a 3 phase brushless pump next week...
max225 wrote:I don't understand why at that point one wouldn't buy/lease an actual fast car. The amount of money :troywax: 'ed is never coming back and issues will pop up at those power levels.
R8 would have made more sense... :triggered:
R8 is still more money and way slower than how my car sits now. Looking to run a low 11 / high 10 in the 1/4 mile on this setup.

Acid666 wrote:Damn that's a lot of power. My buddy has an S4 and even with the stock 333hp it pulls like mad. That awd + S/C pull is just brutal.
I bet the S3 is a lot of fun being a little lighter
It is extremely fun. I'm very much enjoying it. Tell your buddy that it's time for a crank pulley as well....

Tarspin wrote::Dat: Haldex and DSG rebuild :doe:
:yikes:

Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Even if I don't agree with all of the big turbo stuff, it makes a lot of power and I'm sure is fun af to drive. So good.

The stickers doe brah? Are you getting paid for those?
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

Oh hey, HE CAME BACK!

I know Im late to the gang bang but :howdy:

still love the car. I have fond memories of being scared shitless in the APR s3 around nola's track.
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue short bus

golfsedan16 wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 12:22 am Definitely not a pump and dump. Today and tomorrow are a bit hellish seeing as its end of the month #saleslyfe

In other news, mom bought a new car today.... ImageImage

Why does your mom need a second Jetta?
Drop top doe. I like TT's. :megusta:
Johnny_P

Pretty awesome build. I mean I'd never go full retard like this, but I understand why you are. Is this more fun than the S4 was?

I kind of agree with Max though, I'd have likely just bought an R8 before going all out.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

The new TT is :jimp:
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
dtraill27
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 17 Mazda 6

Melon wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 8:05 am The new TT is :jimp:
I mean some stickers would really make it look 5/7
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

dtraill27 wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 8:54 am
Melon wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 8:05 am The new TT is :jimp:
I mean some stickers would really make it look 5/7
:lolgasm:

I love the Epilepsy sticker on the front.
It's an advertisement of being :triggered:

If someone is affected by it, that's truly sad for them, but the relation to DFD cannot go without mention.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
Gberg2119
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: W///

golfsedan16 wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 12:34 am
Tarspin wrote::Dat: Haldex and DSG rebuild :doe:
:yikes:

It's certainly possible. A stage 3 bro on vortex blew his rear differential in a GoRf.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

I don't know who can think that VW is going to build in the capacity to handle 1.5 times extra power in any of the components they build. Clutches start to slip after Stage 1 upgrades on the :manuel: . I'm pretty sure the DSG maxes out at 380 lb-ft of torque. Oh well, :aintcare:
golfsedan16
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

Tarspin wrote:I don't know who can think that VW is going to build in the capacity to handle 1.5 times extra power in any of the components they build. Clutches start to slip after Stage 1 upgrades on the :manuel: . I'm pretty sure the DSG maxes out at 380 lb-ft of torque. Oh well, :aintcare:
With UM software the clutch packs are good for about 550wtq. Beyond that Dodson makes upgraded parts.

As for the haldex, it's not if, it's when.

golfsedan16
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

Oh and the stickers are for a road (not a race but sure feels like one) rally that I'm doing with the female June 8-11. Minneapolis to Chicago and back. Pretty fun event, this is my third year doing it but the first year bringing my own car.

Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

golfsedan16 wrote:
Tarspin wrote:I don't know who can think that VW is going to build in the capacity to handle 1.5 times extra power in any of the components they build. Clutches start to slip after Stage 1 upgrades on the :manuel: . I'm pretty sure the DSG maxes out at 380 lb-ft of torque. Oh well, :aintcare:
With UM software the clutch packs are good for about 550wtq. Beyond that Dodson makes upgraded parts.

Sounds like Donald Trump put his foot in his mouth again. :thankstrump:

So you'll likely "program" your way out of DSG failures :notsure: and expect the all wheel drive system to fail for sure at some point.

Dude, if you put those repairs into the upgrade + S3 pile I'd have to agree with @Max225 that it's probably cheaper to operate an R8 at this point.
Johnny_P

Gberg2119 wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 9:02 am
golfsedan16 wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 12:34 am

It's certainly possible. A stage 3 bro on vortex blew his rear differential in a GoRf.
:impressive:
golfsedan16
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

Tarspin wrote:
golfsedan16 wrote: With UM software the clutch packs are good for about 550wtq. Beyond that Dodson makes upgraded parts.

So you'll likely "program" your way out of DSG failures :notsure: and expect the all wheel drive system to fail for sure at some point.

Dude, if you put those repairs into the upgrade + S3 pile I'd have to agree with @Max225 that it's probably cheaper to operate an R8 at this point.
Eh whatever. I got the car that I wanted and now it performs the way that I want. I'm quite pleased with it. And besides, the older R8's are slow turds.

golfsedan16
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

Tarspin wrote:
golfsedan16 wrote: With UM software the clutch packs are good for about 550wtq. Beyond that Dodson makes upgraded parts.

Eh whatever. I got the car that I wanted and now it performs the way that I want. I'm quite pleased with it. And besides, the older R8's are slow turds.

razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Pics of female
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

golfsedan16 wrote:
Tarspin wrote: Sounds like Donald Trump put his foot in his mouth again. :thankstrump:

Believe me when I say that I love the S3 a lot. I just think it's already tuned to the brink of its capacity. Remember that it used to be a 200 hp jetta when VW started with it. 450 hp isn't natural. Some poor fucktard will buy this off of you in two years almost fully de-modded and wonder why he has no compression, leaking every fluid, and needing a new transmission.

I'd love to sit in it on one of your 1/4 mile runs doe. 5/7 exciting car.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

razr390 wrote:Pics of female
:dat:

It will really help. [user not found] posts noods and he's the most popular guy on the forum.
golfsedan16
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

Tarspin wrote:
golfsedan16 wrote: Eh whatever. I got the car that I wanted and now it performs the way that I want. I'm quite pleased with it. And besides, the older R8's are slow turds.

Believe me when I say that I love the S3 a lot. I just think it's already tuned to the brink of its capacity. Remember that it used to be a 200 hp jetta when VW started with it. 450 hp isn't natural. Some poor fucktard will buy this off of you in two years almost fully de-modded and wonder why he has no compression, leaking every fluid, and needing a new transmission.

Yeah that's the plan LOL. That being said I'll probably have it for a while. I'm slowly working my way up to the IMS780 kit. Building a spare GTI longblock over the winter so that I can turn the boost up a little more on the current setup. Fender widening is also on the to do list so I can fit 275's with no camber for those hella-siq launches bruhhhh.

If anyone is ever in the Minneapolis area hit me up I'm happy to take folks for a ride.

SixSpeeder
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Fiat

Could've had a V8
dyslexic wrote:DO YOU FEEL FEAR
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

golfsedan16 wrote:
Tarspin wrote: Believe me when I say that I love the S3 a lot. I just think it's already tuned to the brink of its capacity. Remember that it used to be a 200 hp jetta when VW started with it. 450 hp isn't natural. Some poor fucktard will buy this off of you in two years almost fully de-modded and wonder why he has no compression, leaking every fluid, and needing a new transmission.

Yeah that's the plan LOL. That being said I'll probably have it for a while. I'm slowly working my way up to the IMS780 kit. Building a spare GTI longblock over the winter so that I can turn the boost up a little more on the current setup. Fender widening is also on the to do list so I can fit 275's with no camber for those hella-siq launches bruhhhh.

If anyone is ever in the Minneapolis area hit me up I'm happy to take folks for a ride.

Fender widening means cutting the quarter panels to rivet on some quickbunny kit?
golfsedan16
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

Tarspin wrote:
golfsedan16 wrote: Yeah that's the plan LOL. That being said I'll probably have it for a while. I'm slowly working my way up to the IMS780 kit. Building a spare GTI longblock over the winter so that I can turn the boost up a little more on the current setup. Fender widening is also on the to do list so I can fit 275's with no camber for those hella-siq launches bruhhhh.

Fender widening means cutting the quarter panels to rivet on some quickbunny kit?
Absolutely not. I'll have a local body shop roll and pull them about 1/2-3/4" and then repaint so it looks OEM. Probably won't be all that noticeable unless comparing to a stock S3 side by side.

razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

[user not found] wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:53 am Time for a new avatar, n00b.
1. Join
2. Post about shit
3. Get flamed for it
4. New avatar, try to blend in
5. Keep getting flamed
6. :triggered: :rage: :nope: quit
7. Repeat
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.