Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: DIESEL BRODOZER, R53 JCW

I have always been full bro.
*reserved for no content*
NEEK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Could post this in the vs section, but since I moderate that it would be stupid to put it there....

Yes, I sped. GTFO with the judgments, deeks. We all do it every now and then.

Older #baldbro in a 135 convertible left the store driving like a dick. I ended up behind him turning right at a light. He pulled out in front of a truck and took off. At the next light I again was right behind him, but we had a protected right turn lane. I figured he'd take off around the turn, so decided I was going to and see how I'd hold up. He caught on to me being up on him as we approached the turn and as we started the turn he literally waved bye bye to me, taunting me. OH HELL NAW. As I completed the turn hot on his ass I bumped out to the #1 lane with him in the #2. And I crept on him until next to him at about 80. From behind him. His face was comical. Half surprise and half anger.

So... apparently the 300 is faster than a 135 convertible.....
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Fun fact it has 215s up front :disgust: 3700lbs
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

NEEK wrote:Could post this in the vs section, but since I moderate that it would be stupid to put it there....

Older #baldbro in a 135 convertible left the store driving like a dick. I ended up behind him turning right at a light. He pulled out in front of a truck and took off. At the next light I again was right behind him, but we had a protected right turn lane. I figured he'd take off around the turn, so decided I was going to and see how I'd hold up. He caught on to me being up on him as we approached the turn and as we started the turn he literally waved bye bye to me, taunting me. OH HELL NAW. As I completed the turn hot on his ass I bumped out to the #1 lane with him in the #2. And I crept on him until next to him at about 80. From behind him. His face was comical. Half surprise and half anger.

:fuckyeah:

Solid take down breh. Also, 5/7 post from the NEEK
NEEK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

max225 wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:11 pm Fun fact it has 215s up front :disgust: 3700lbs
:lolgasm:

Well whatever it had it lost.
NEEK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Tarspin wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:31 pm
NEEK wrote:Could post this in the vs section, but since I moderate that it would be stupid to put it there....

:fuckyeah:

It is rare I post gold.

Yes, Betty White did well taking down the badgewhore baldbro who thought his turbo 6 was better than a V8. NOPE.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

NEEK wrote:
Tarspin wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:31 pm :fuckyeah:

It is rare I post gold.

Yes, Betty White did well taking down the badgewhore baldbro who thought his turbo 6 was better than a V8. NOPE.
:dat:

I like anything quick but a vette (because brub) gets 'em wet.
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

NEEK wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:54 pm Could post this in the vs section, but since I moderate that it would be stupid to put it there....

:impressive:
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

NEEK wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:15 pm Fell behind getting these on here, but here are a few. Shitty work parking lot pics, but w/e. And here's a weird one with mpg being really good. All freeway over 50 miles into the tank.... ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
:megusta:
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

max225 wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:11 pm Fun fact it has 215s up front :disgust: 3700lbs
should've bought a coupe. I wonder how lou would react to this, he'll saying tuning this and that blah blah blah
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
max225

Coupe is 3340lbs... way lighter... also those use the ancient 6 speed unless you go "is" which uses the DCT. :disgust:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

max225 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:38 pm Coupe is 3340lbs... way lighter... also those use the ancient 6 speed unless you go "is" which uses the DCT. :disgust:
dat GM trans doe. I felt the same when I drove co-workers e92 328xi, zf equipped BMW's makes the 6spd feel like older chevy.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:37 pm
should've bought a coupe. I wonder how lou would react to this, he'll saying tuning this and that blah blah blah
Lou would say that his FBO 135i runs low 10's, traps at 140 mph and puts buslengths on C7Z's all day long in Mexico faggots.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
max225

What's fbo? Full bolt on?

N55 is stupid fast with tunezzz but :aintcare:
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

max225 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:50 pm What's fbo? Full bolt on?

N55 is stupid fast with tunezzz but :aintcare:
YAS
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

I'm thinking 128i with badge mods. 135 is a very quick car but maybe auto 'vert is very neutered.
max225

D Griff wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:28 pm I'm thinking 128i with badge mods. 135 is a very quick car but maybe auto 'vert is very neutered.
It is probably slower than a :manuel: 128 coupe