Johnny_P's Street Parking Palooza

Strut your greasy stuff!
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue short bus

coogles wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:07 am
Johnny_P wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:28 am Time for its first oil change.

:dillerman: ??? Or wherever?
Unless you're getting real service done, dealers seem to use :derp: trainees to do basic maintenance. I did my first oil change at 1k miles post break-in and gave them a 5L jug of Motul to use. Car takes 4.3L for an oil change. Came back to the service desk, paid, went out to the car, no leftover oil in the car. Didn't think much of it at the time, but when I got home it dawns on me I should have had oil left over.

I wait 10 minutes, check the level, and whaddaya know, they must have put in the full 5L. It's WAY above the full mark. Break out my fluid extractor and pull some out to get it down to the top line, but jeebus. SOA is so cranky about warranty work on the EJ that I want to take it to the dealer to cover my ass, but I don't at all want to go back because they're a bunch of idiots.
:disappoint:
Yeah I was considering dillerman because of the bitchy attitude SoA seems to have regarding warranty stuff.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Johnny_P wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:31 am
Detroit wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:31 am
Isn't the first one free at that :dillerman: ?
No idea, probably not. I'll probably just do it at dillerman, as that'll prop used values.
:dat: 's what I'd do.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

[user not found] wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:35 pm
Apex wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:36 am

We need [user not found]'s PDR guy to come out for group dent day.
:dat:

Been too busy to try and coordinate. Need haus and job stuff to simmer down.
The last few weeks and upcoming couple of weeks are a tornado of stuff for you to get done.
Johnny_P

[user not found] wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:52 pm
Apex wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:38 pm

The last few weeks and upcoming couple of weeks are a tornado of stuff for you to get done.
I've got 2 deliveries today, 2 wednesday, one Saturday, and one other sometime this week. And a wedding in Pittsburgh Fri/Sat, haus closing on 9/29... busy busy :dillerman:
Dat blowout sale doe
:balloon: :car: :balloon: :car: :balloon: :dillerman: :balloon: :car: :balloon: :car: :balloon:
Gberg2119
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: W///

I'd get the oil changed at the :dillerman: too.

I think the :derp: mechanics are the ones that do the "service express" stuff that's just oil changes and tire rotations. Does Subaru have something like that? You probably need to make an appointment for a better tech.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Last edited by Gberg2119 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Johnny_P

[user not found] wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:35 pm
Apex wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:36 am

We need [user not found]'s PDR guy to come out for group dent day.
:dat:

Been too busy to try and coordinate. Need haus and job stuff to simmer down.
I have his number I think, I should just call him up and see when he's free on a weekend or whatever and :dock:
Johnny_P

Gberg2119 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:00 pm I'd get the oil changed at the :dillerman: too.

I think the :derp: mechanics are the ones that do the "service express" stuff that's just oil changes and tire rotations. Does Subaru have something like that?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Yep

FWIW when I had a Fraud I took it to their express lube place at the :dillerman: because it was cheap af and quick. Never had a problem there :iono:
Apex
Drives: Abominable

[user not found] wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:52 pm
Apex wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:38 pm

I've got 2 deliveries today, 2 wednesday, one Saturday, and one other sometime this week. And a wedding in Pittsburgh Fri/Sat, haus closing on 9/29... busy busy :dillerman:
Busy :dillerman: fo sho.

Also, you're killing it as the diller is closing. :mindblown:
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

The :dillerman: here is crazy busy. The :dill: s are also nuts. I got $4k off on top of my employee pricing on the ZR2. That's straight :ludacris:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth

[user not found] wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:32 pm
Detroit wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:59 pm The :dillerman: here is crazy busy. The :dill: s are also nuts. I got $4k off on top of my employee pricing on the ZR2. That's straight :ludacris:
:ohmy:

That's nuts.
It's how they make :dill: s. Too good to pass up.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Johnny_P

Detroit wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:58 pm
[user not found] wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:32 pm

:ohmy:

That's nuts.
Dillerman getting desperate if they're wheelin' and dealin' that hard on the vvvvvv rare pupper ZR2, the cream of the "dills are NGH" crop of midsize bowtie truks
ChrisoftheNorth

Johnny_P wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:06 pm
Detroit wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:58 pm
Dillerman getting desperate if they're wheelin' and dealin' that hard on the vvvvvv rare pupper ZR2, the cream of the "dills are NGH" crop of midsize bowtie truks
It was one of the last 2017s in the area, so I think it was a bit of a one-off case, but yeah. Pretty :mindblown: really.
ChrisoftheNorth

[user not found] wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:15 pm
Detroit wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:08 pm
It was one of the last 2017s in the area, so I think it was a bit of a one-off case, but yeah. Pretty :mindblown: really.
:math:

I want one too.
:doit:

The bonus cash on all 2017's is :impressive: right now, and can somehow be applied to leases.
ChrisoftheNorth

[user not found] wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:21 pm
Detroit wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:18 pm
:doit:

The bonus cash on all 2017's is :impressive: right now, and can somehow be applied to leases.
Nah. I'm buyin' a haus and losin' mah jerb.

Nahgonnahappen.
You ain't losing your job. Stop the :eeyore:
ChrisoftheNorth

[user not found] wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:49 pm
Detroit wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:25 pm
I am. I just have another job lined up.

Still need to start over at a new store and start the process all over again. :|

Gonna be a couple months until I'm re-stacked.
Oh, I see.

:| Bitches.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Detroit wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:25 pm
[user not found] wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:21 pm

Nah. I'm buyin' a haus and losin' mah jerb.

Nahgonnahappen.
Seriously nothing but :sass:

Better brand/better pay likely etc... and the hurricanes stocked the :dillerman: for another 1-2 years with cars... and :derp: buyers.
max225

[user not found] wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:02 pm
max225 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:52 pm

Seriously nothing but :sass:

Better brand/better pay likely etc... and the hurricanes stocked the :dillerman: for another 1-2 years with cars... and :derp: buyers.
Eh, I'll make less per car at BMW.

It's all about whoring out units there.
You'd think you'd have an easier time there than at a failing brand... Aint nobody buying a mini right meow.

:truk: life bruh.

IE... X1/3/4/5 life
ChrisoftheNorth

Industry incentive spending is probably the highest it's been all year. Numbers won't come out for another few days, but I think the push is real. Even if a certain brand isn't :dill: ing that hard, a rising tide raises all boats or whatever.
max225

Detroit wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:51 pm Industry incentive spending is probably the highest it's been all year. Numbers won't come out for another few days, but I think the push is real. Even if a certain brand isn't :dill: ing that hard, a rising tide raises all boats or whatever.
I think the market stabilized... Honestly... these hurricanes literally wiped out more vehicles than C4C, there will be sales spikes.
ChrisoftheNorth

max225 wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:19 pm
Detroit wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:51 pm Industry incentive spending is probably the highest it's been all year. Numbers won't come out for another few days, but I think the push is real. Even if a certain brand isn't :dill: ing that hard, a rising tide raises all boats or whatever.
I think the market stabilized... Honestly... these hurricanes literally wiped out more vehicles than C4C, there will be sales spikes.
The hurricanes will probably put an end to crazy sales for a few months, but the beginning of this month was pretty nuts.
max225

Detroit wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:22 pm

The hurricanes will probably put an end to crazy sales for a few months, but the beginning of this month was pretty nuts.
You guys ran TV ads here advertising truks at 11-12k OFF. Not :dillerman: official GM AIDS.

They will probably get diverted to #Texass now... or just banged out in Detroit over the next few weeks.

There should be a sales spike for you guys this month... prior month is likely down due to flooding etc...
Johnny_P

And its in the south. You know what that means.

TRUCK SEASON!
Johnny_P

max225 wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:26 pm
Detroit wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:22 pm
You guys ran TV ads here advertising truks at 11-12k OFF. Not :dillerman: official GM AIDS.

They will probably get diverted to #Texass now... or just banged out in Detroit over the next few weeks.

There should be a sales spike for you guys this month... prior month is likely down due to flooding etc...
$4k of Hurricane relief funding supplied by :dillerman: COME GET YOUR TRUK TODAY!

(note that $4k is less incentive spending than they've been supplying but hey you get it under MSRP so WOOOOO! YOLO!)
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

Johnny_P wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:31 pm

And its in the south. You know what that means.

TRUCK SEASON!
:truk: and mustangs. Just spent a week down in AL and there were a fuck load of mustangs everywhere, seemed like the most popular car (not truck) on the road.
Johnny_P

Hopefully we have some insanity snow storms this year that make people :triggered: and go buy even more Subarus, propping my resale value :zing: