Griff's Travel Journal

Share the juicy deets of your worldly travels, and discuss your pipedreams for future trips.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

SixSpeeder wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:13 pm Dat Camero side skirt :boner:
:jizz: :megusta:
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

D Griff wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:11 pm The Pathfinder is an utter piece of shit, the Camaro... eh.
The Camaro is the old one...
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Detroit wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:33 am
D Griff wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:11 pm The Pathfinder is an utter piece of shit, the Camaro... eh.
Yep. We did a bargain rental company, Fox. The car was beat, 45k hard miles. All in all, it was a fun thing, I enjoyed driving it while the top was down, top up, you can see absolutely nothing out of the car. The only other thing that really sucks about it is the utility, way less usable space than the Corvette :butwhy:

The engine and transmission were pretty decent. Fuel economy was poor.
ChrisoftheNorth

D Griff wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:35 am
Detroit wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:33 am

Yep. We did a bargain rental company, Fox. The car was beat, 45k hard miles. All in all, it was a fun thing, I enjoyed driving it while the top was down, top up, you can see absolutely nothing out of the car. The only other thing that really sucks about it is the utility, way less usable space than the Corvette :butwhy:

The utility is even worse in the new ones...it's why I kept my C5. The new ones drive :mindblwon: better, doe.

Was it at least a brubspec V8?
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Detroit wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:02 am
D Griff wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:35 am

The utility is even worse in the new ones...it's why I kept my C5. The new ones drive :mindblwon: better, doe.

Nah, poverty V6 with six speed auto. The transmission was a joy after the CVT Pathfinder though :disgust:
ChrisoftheNorth

D Griff wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:32 pm
Detroit wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:02 am

Nah, poverty V6 with six speed auto. The transmission was a joy after the CVT Pathfinder though :disgust:
CVT :disgust: