Montana's On Fire!!!

Share the juicy deets of your worldly travels, and discuss your pipedreams for future trips.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

D Griff wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:21 pm
SAWCE wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:05 pm

Yup. It was the least powerful car I've ever driven. I had to drop down into 2nd or 1st to go up any significant hill.
Was it :manuel: ?
Yessir
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

SAWCE wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:45 pm
D Griff wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:21 pm

Was it :manuel: ?
Yessir
:impressive:

We had an automatic Suzuki with paddle shifters which was actually a decent vehicle, better than many rentals I've gotten in the states like that :disgust: Pathfinder on the Big Island.
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

D Griff wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:56 am
SAWCE wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:45 pm

Yessir
:impressive:

We had an automatic Suzuki with paddle shifters which was actually a decent vehicle, better than many rentals I've gotten in the states like that :disgust: Pathfinder on the Big Island.
That's what my buddy go. So we drove his around for excursions and I just drove mine to and from the airport.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

SAWCE wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:05 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:10 pm I just came to this thread. So you rented this??

I rented that as well when I went there in 2014. That was an epic POS, I couldn't get that fucker up a 60% grade, cause that thing is sooooo gutless.
Yup. It was the least powerful car I've ever driven. I had to drop down into 2nd or 1st to go up any significant hill.
wait, yours was a manual??

Edit: I checked it was
Lucky you, mine was an automatic, going down on san jose hill, that trans somehow couldn't engine brake
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.