DYELB: The Gainz Train

Health, fitness, and nutrition freaks, lets see those gainz.
Desertbreh
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:07 am I haven’t felt unsafe in my gym at all. I’d say people there, at mine at least, are better about wearing the masks than what I see in the general public. Everyone being good about wiping equipment down after using it too. Doesn’t mean the threat isn’t there, so I totally understand why some of you have reservations, but I haven’t seen anything that would personally keep me away.
You would justify going to the gym if Trump was in there bloviating in it.
Bender wrote: No one gives a shit about Virginia
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Willys Wheeler

Desertbreh wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:26 am
SAWCE wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:07 am I haven’t felt unsafe in my gym at all. I’d say people there, at mine at least, are better about wearing the masks than what I see in the general public. Everyone being good about wiping equipment down after using it too. Doesn’t mean the threat isn’t there, so I totally understand why some of you have reservations, but I haven’t seen anything that would personally keep me away.
You would justify going to the gym if Trump was in there bloviating in it.
I mean, I’d probably drive to a different gym at that point, but yeah... overall :notwrong:
:sawce:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Plastic Fantastic + Beep Beep

Been hitting that "Bank Holiday Workout" Will linked up about once or twice a week and then doing some other at home/at the park lifts with pull up bar, dumb bells, and bands. Overall :notbad: I seem to actually be maintaining some muscle based on looks despite being down 10ish pounds from cycling. I have gotten occasional knee pain recently from running :doe: , which I suspect is due to not doing squats/dead lifts :disappoint:

:iono: once it gets cold here I may consider starting up at a gym again.
SAWCE

D Griff wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:10 pm Been hitting that "Bank Holiday Workout" Will linked up about once or twice a week and then doing some other at home/at the park lifts with pull up bar, dumb bells, and bands. Overall :notbad: I seem to actually be maintaining some muscle based on looks despite being down 10ish pounds from cycling. I have gotten occasional knee pain recently from running :doe: , which I suspect is due to not doing squats/dead lifts :disappoint:

:iono: once it gets cold here I may consider starting up at a gym again.
:doit:
SAWCE

I’ve got another week or so left of being off gear. Managed to maintain my weight right about 250lbs, down from a peak of almost 255lbs right before I got off. I was expecting to drop way more, so I’m pretty :fuckyeah: After I get back on, I’ll basically have all of November and then December plus a few months at the beginning of the year before I start prepping for a show. Next years schedule should be announced soon, and I’m hoping to find something local in late June or early July. That would have prep starting the beginning of March. In the four or so months between now and then once I’m back on gear I’m hoping to push my weight up to 260-265lbs. Hopefully wind up around 215-225 when I’m on stage.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

SAWCE wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:27 pm I’ve got another week or so left of being off gear. Managed to maintain my weight right about 250lbs, down from a peak of almost 255lbs right before I got off. I was expecting to drop way more, so I’m pretty :fuckyeah: After I get back on, I’ll basically have all of November and then December plus a few months at the beginning of the year before I start prepping for a show. Next years schedule should be announced soon, and I’m hoping to find something local in late June or early July. That would have prep starting the beginning of March. In the four or so months between now and then once I’m back on gear I’m hoping to push my weight up to 260-265lbs. Hopefully wind up around 215-225 when I’m on stage.
YUGE. That is nuts, I can't imagine being 265, you will be almost 100 pounds more than me at that point :lolol: :impressive:

I actually feel pretty great here at 175-180.
SAWCE

D Griff wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:34 pm
SAWCE wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:27 pm I’ve got another week or so left of being off gear. Managed to maintain my weight right about 250lbs, down from a peak of almost 255lbs right before I got off. I was expecting to drop way more, so I’m pretty :fuckyeah: After I get back on, I’ll basically have all of November and then December plus a few months at the beginning of the year before I start prepping for a show. Next years schedule should be announced soon, and I’m hoping to find something local in late June or early July. That would have prep starting the beginning of March. In the four or so months between now and then once I’m back on gear I’m hoping to push my weight up to 260-265lbs. Hopefully wind up around 215-225 when I’m on stage.
YUGE. That is nuts, I can't imagine being 265, you will be almost 100 pounds more than me at that point :lolol: :impressive:

I actually feel pretty great here at 175-180.
It’s pretty crazy man. I definitely never thought I’d be this big when I started. After the show next year I want to get back up to 250lbs but stay under 10% body fat. From there I’ll probably just maintain that look/size.

Back pic was post-back workout ~2 weeks ago, and the second one is post-chest workout from the beginning of the month.
SAWCE

Brethren, shredding season is upon us.

I weighed in at 256lbs last week for my all-time high weight. Coach sent me my new plan to start cutting weight and re-sensitize my body to carbs. We pulled about 1200cals out of my daily plan, and I stopped eating so many damn cheat meals.. only doing one a week now. This morning I weighed in at 249.6. Quick little 6.5lb drop in a week. Almost all water weight for sure.

Finally remembered to take some measurements this morning too to compare to the start of last year.
SAWCE wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:29 pm Took my measurements this morning.

Broceps are the biggest and most symmetrical they’ve been, both clocking in at just about 17.25”
Forearms 13.5 and 14”
Thighs 26 and 26.75”
Calves 17 and 17.25”
Shoulders were 53” around (this was my one unflexed measurement)
Chest/lats 49.5”
Then to check body fat as I go back to bulking my stomach was 36.25” and waist was 35.25”
Hips were 41.75” so we’ll see if I can keep growing :datass:
Neck at 17”. I’ve dabbled in neck training before, but it’s largely untrained, so it should be able to grow relatively quickly.

Smaller measurement for each body part is the left side.
Forearms are clocking in exactly the same, which is :disappoint: I need to actually emphasize training them this year.
Biceps grew ~1” and both are clocking in at 18” now.
Thighs both grew ~1.5” and are 28” (right side) and 27.75” (left side)
Calves up about 3/4” to 17.75” each.
2.5” of fat on my stomach :lol: up to 38.75” right now with my waist sitting at 36.5”.
Hip measurement up 2” to 43.5”. :datass:

I’ll have michelle measure my shoulders and chest/back when she gets home.

Not exactly where I wanted to be, but considering gyms were closed for several months and I was having to workout around a weird injury in my quad, I’m generally happy with it.

Current look at 249.6:

SAWCE

Woof, I’m out of practice on my posing. Need to start practicing by myself and then as the show gets closer I’ll work with someone to help tweak it to maximize my figure. Also pale AF right now. Going to start tanning soon.

This time before my last show I was about 214lbs.. sitting at 251lbs as of this morning. If that actually translates to 35-37lbs heavier on stage in the same or better lean-ness I will be super :fuckyeah: Would put me in the low 220s and less than 10lbs from my weight cap. Should make me pretty fucking competitive for an overall title win.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

SAWCE wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:30 pm Woof, I’m out of practice on my posing. Need to start practicing by myself and then as the show gets closer I’ll work with someone to help tweak it to maximize my figure. Also pale AF right now. Going to start tanning soon.

This time before my last show I was about 214lbs.. sitting at 251lbs as of this morning. If that actually translates to 35-37lbs heavier on stage in the same or better lean-ness I will be super :fuckyeah: Would put me in the low 220s and less than 10lbs from my weight cap. Should make me pretty fucking competitive for an overall title win.
:jimp:

Damn bro. I’ve known you had gotten up to the 250s but seeing that pose, you are enormous.

Really :impressive: work. Chicken shakes for the win :lolol: And all the other hard effort.
SAWCE

D Griff wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:42 pm
SAWCE wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:30 pm Woof, I’m out of practice on my posing. Need to start practicing by myself and then as the show gets closer I’ll work with someone to help tweak it to maximize my figure. Also pale AF right now. Going to start tanning soon.

:jimp:

Damn bro. I’ve known you had gotten up to the 250s but seeing that pose, you are enormous.

Really :impressive: work. Chicken shakes for the win :lolol: And all the other hard effort.
:wub:
I’ll be backstage and the show drinking chicken just to intimidate the other competitors :lolol:
SAWCE

Continuing to tighten up a bit.. prep officially starts in just over a week.

SAWCE

Prep begins... last time starting prep I was 219lbs, this time I’m 242lbs. Decent gains in 2 years, but was hoping to be a little bigger and a little leaner flog into this one than I am. Will be interesting seeing where my weight ends up on stage.. last time I dropped to 185lbs, so should be roughly 210lbs this time.

Sparing your virgin eyes from having to see my hang piece outlined in my boxers.

wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

SAWCE wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:35 pm Prep begins... last time starting prep I was 219lbs, this time I’m 242lbs. Decent gains in 2 years, but was hoping to be a little bigger and a little leaner flog into this one than I am. Will be interesting seeing where my weight ends up on stage.. last time I dropped to 185lbs, so should be roughly 210lbs this time.

Sparing your virgin eyes from having to see my hang piece outlined in my boxers.

:(
:wap: Where are these mangos?
SAWCE

wap wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:33 pm
SAWCE wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:35 pm

I’ll take one fully unclothed for you next week when I check in again.
wap

SAWCE wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:52 pm
wap wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:33 pm

I’ll take one fully unclothed for you next week when I check in again.
:hubba: :hubba:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

SAWCE wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:35 pm Prep begins... last time starting prep I was 219lbs, this time I’m 242lbs. Decent gains in 2 years, but was hoping to be a little bigger and a little leaner flog into this one than I am. Will be interesting seeing where my weight ends up on stage.. last time I dropped to 185lbs, so should be roughly 210lbs this time.

Thicccccc. :impressive: results. I'll be :excited: to see the cut process/progress.
SAWCE

D Griff wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:17 am
Thicccccc. :impressive: results. I'll be :excited: to see the cut process/progress.
Thanks man! I’m excited to see where I end up this time and how much of the weight I gained was truly :massles:
Apex
Drives: Abominable

In4275lbs :megusta:
wap

4,275 lbs?
:impressive:
SAWCE

Apex wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:39 pm In4275lbs :megusta:
Next year for sure :evilplan: I got up to 257 at my heaviest this time, and was coming up from 185.. hoping to not go below 210 for this show, so 275lbs should be easily attainable, and hopefully be there with much less fluff than I had at my prior 257.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

SAWCE wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:03 am
Next year for sure :evilplan: I got up to 257 at my heaviest this time, and was coming up from 185.. hoping to not go below 210 for this show, so 275lbs should be easily attainable, and hopefully be there with much less fluff than I had at my prior 257.
Nice!
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

It would be :neat: to see a progress pic timeline if you ever have time to waste... like starting at skinny :sawce: then as you lifted, then like start of each show prep, bulkiest of each show, post cut/day of show all chronologically.
SAWCE

D Griff wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:08 pm

It would be :neat: to see a progress pic timeline if you ever have time to waste... like starting at skinny :sawce: then as you lifted, then like start of each show prep, bulkiest of each show, post cut/day of show all chronologically.
Yeah I need to dig up some old pics and put something like that together. Would be fun to see for sure!
Desertbreh
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Good chest thickness. Also massively improved arms but those are obvi.
Bender wrote: No one gives a shit about Virginia