Dem bicicletas, doe

Health, fitness, and nutrition freaks, lets see those gainz.
User avatar
Gberg2119
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Posts: 778
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:09 pm
Drives: Mk7 GoRf
Location: Philly

Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:34 pm

I think the hill is more sore from that fall than I am. :hue:

User avatar
Gberg2119
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Posts: 778
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:09 pm
Drives: Mk7 GoRf
Location: Philly

Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:55 pm

Received my bike stuff today. Thule fit kit for the R, seat bag, gloves, and bike stand.

I also removed the front and rear reflectors but I'm not sure how to do the ones in the wheel spokes.

User avatar
fledonfoot
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 1583
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:33 pm
Drives: 16 SilverBrahDoe, 15 F56 S

Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:28 pm

Gberg2119 wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:55 pm
Received my bike stuff today. Thule fit kit for the R, seat bag, gloves, and bike stand.

I also removed the front and rear reflectors but I'm not sure how to do the ones in the wheel spokes.
I'll do it for you when we Ride next time.

User avatar
Gberg2119
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Posts: 778
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:09 pm
Drives: Mk7 GoRf
Location: Philly

Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:59 pm

Anyone up for a ride Sunday afternoon?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk


User avatar
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 12148
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:36 pm
Drives: Kürbis
Location: NJ

Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:26 pm

Gberg2119 wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:59 pm
Anyone up for a ride Sunday afternoon?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Depends on when I get back home.

User avatar
Gberg2119
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Posts: 778
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:09 pm
Drives: Mk7 GoRf
Location: Philly

Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:35 pm

Apex wrote:
Gberg2119 wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:59 pm
Anyone up for a ride Sunday afternoon?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Depends on when I get back home.
Me too. I've got a game at 9 followed by a game at 11:30 if we win the one at 9. I'd be ready to go around 2.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk


User avatar
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 12148
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:36 pm
Drives: Kürbis
Location: NJ

Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:59 pm

Gberg2119 wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:35 pm
Apex wrote:
Depends on when I get back home.
Me too. I've got a game at 9 followed by a game at 11:30 if we win the one at 9. I'd be ready to go around 2.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
We're leaving LBI tomorrow morning sometime after breakfast, so traffic leaving the island is going to be my biggest obstacle.

User avatar
fledonfoot
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 1583
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:33 pm
Drives: 16 SilverBrahDoe, 15 F56 S

Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:02 pm

Image

Image

Damn, this rack is bloody fantastic.


User avatar
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 12148
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:36 pm
Drives: Kürbis
Location: NJ

Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:18 pm

fledonfoot wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:02 pm
Image

Image

Damn, this rack is bloody fantastic.
That rack looks legit.

User avatar
Gberg2119
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Posts: 778
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:09 pm
Drives: Mk7 GoRf
Location: Philly

Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:41 pm

Ride today?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk


User avatar
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 12148
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:36 pm
Drives: Kürbis
Location: NJ

Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:08 pm

Gberg2119 wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:41 pm
Ride today?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I just got home so I can do something this afternoon.

User avatar
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 14813
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:52 am
Drives: Burble
Location: Blowin' fat stacks in Philly

Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:09 pm

fledonfoot wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:02 pm
Image

Image

Damn, this rack is bloody fantastic.
New bike
New car
New rack

... :waxer:
:tractor:

User avatar
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 12148
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:36 pm
Drives: Kürbis
Location: NJ

Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:04 pm

Johnny_P wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:09 pm
fledonfoot wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:02 pm
Image

Image

Damn, this rack is bloody fantastic.
New bike
New car
New rack

... :waxer:
More like :fledwax: :troywax:

User avatar
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 12148
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:36 pm
Drives: Kürbis
Location: NJ

Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:06 pm

Ended up at Six Mile this afternoon for my usual loop. Pumped up the rear tar to like 34psi and it held fine. :iono: Going to pull it apart one of these days, need to swap my bottom bracket too, so do them at the same time.

Hit a top 48 overall segment :fuckyeah: It's a road segment at the end of the loop and I was tired but kept on pedaling.

User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 10622
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:11 pm
Drives: Datsun Dumptruck
Location: Philthadelphia

Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:43 pm

Johnny_P wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:09 pm

New bike
New car
New rack
New dent
New scratch

... :rage:
:dat:
Zildor the Magnificent
Garage: 2016 Bro 4X | 2006 R53
Detroit wrote:I love gravy.

User avatar
Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 10622
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:11 pm
Drives: Datsun Dumptruck
Location: Philthadelphia

Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:44 pm

I took Gberg to Core and beat him up a bit. Also threw him in a creek while we were there because it seemed like a good idea.

:lol:
Zildor the Magnificent
Garage: 2016 Bro 4X | 2006 R53
Detroit wrote:I love gravy.

User avatar
Gberg2119
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Posts: 778
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:09 pm
Drives: Mk7 GoRf
Location: Philly

Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:44 pm

Nothing like a nice refreshing dip in the creek at core 8 miles into the ride!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk


User avatar
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 12148
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:36 pm
Drives: Kürbis
Location: NJ

Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:53 pm

Zillon wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:44 pm
I took Gberg to Core and beat him up a bit. Also threw him in a creek while we were there because it seemed like a good idea.

:lol:
Zill throwing Gberg anywhere? :notsure: :lolol:

User avatar
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 12148
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:36 pm
Drives: Kürbis
Location: NJ

Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:55 pm

Gberg2119 wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:44 pm
Nothing like a nice refreshing dip in the creek at core 8 miles into the ride!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Probably refreshed for the rest of the ride!

User avatar
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 14813
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:52 am
Drives: Burble
Location: Blowin' fat stacks in Philly

Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:44 pm

Zillon wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:43 pm
Johnny_P wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:09 pm

New bike
New car
New rack
New dent
New scratch

... :rage:
:dat:
GTI has a scratch already? Dang that's faster than the STI got a door ding.
:tractor:

User avatar
Gberg2119
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Posts: 778
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:09 pm
Drives: Mk7 GoRf
Location: Philly

Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:50 pm

Johnny_P wrote:
Zillon wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:43 pm
:dat:
GTI has a scratch already? Dang that's faster than the STI got a door ding.
Should've gotten the accord.


:trollface:

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk


User avatar
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 14813
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:52 am
Drives: Burble
Location: Blowin' fat stacks in Philly

Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:53 pm

http://blog.bicyclerevolutions.com/

Nice :dill: :dill: :dill: on cross bikes. That Macho King.... mmmmm. I should go see it again and see if they can fit me on it. It felt a bit large to me.
:tractor:

User avatar
fledonfoot
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 1583
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:33 pm
Drives: 16 SilverBrahDoe, 15 F56 S

Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:05 pm

Johnny_P wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:44 pm
Zillon wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:43 pm


:dat:
GTI has a scratch already? Dang that's faster than the STI got a door ding.
I introduced the pedal to the hatch and put a nice 2" dent and a scrape in the paint.

I'm so fucking mad.

User avatar
fledonfoot
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 1583
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:33 pm
Drives: 16 SilverBrahDoe, 15 F56 S

Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:07 pm

Wife wants to hit six mile on Sunday. I'm thinking as long as there's no rain, 9-10am, doing the loop Apex and I have run when we've been. Anyone in?

User avatar
Gberg2119
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Posts: 778
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:09 pm
Drives: Mk7 GoRf
Location: Philly

Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:24 pm

fledonfoot wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:05 pm
Johnny_P wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:44 pm


GTI has a scratch already? Dang that's faster than the STI got a door ding.
I introduced the pedal to the hatch and put a nice 2" dent and a scrape in the paint.

I'm so fucking mad.
Yup. I did this when loading it into the hatch at guys. I now put a towel over the opening. Mine is a very very tiny little chip. My freshly painted bumper. :(
fledonfoot wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:07 pm
Wife wants to hit six mile on Sunday. I'm thinking as long as there's no rain, 9-10am, doing the loop Apex and I have run when we've been. Anyone in?
I think I can.

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest